11/16 Greenbrier at White House

timbdp

Polk Co. and White House put their reserves in the 4th quarter - it was all over but the trip home by then.

Still can't get over how big the WH boys were and I'm pretty sure WH will win this one - they're good.

/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like both of these schools, but if I had to pick one I would have to go with.......ummmm.......Greenbrier. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Good luck to both teams this Friday night!! Should be a great one. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't like both of these schools, but if I had to pick one I would have to go with.......ummmm.......Greenbrier. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Good luck to both teams this Friday night!! Should be a great one. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thats OK we dont like you either /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

WHITE HOUSE WILL BE READY TO PLAY..GREENBRIER DOESN'T HAVE MUCH IMAGINATION ON OFFENSE AND WHITE HOUSE'S OFFENSE WILL NOT BE AS SLOPPY AND TURN IT OVER 5 TIMES... GREENBRIER'S DEFENSE LIKES TO CHEAT THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE TOO MUCH IT WILL BE LIKE IN "04" WHEN GREENBRIER WAS UNDEFEATED COMING INTO DA HOUSE AND IT WAS 27-0 AT THE HALF..OH TSSAA WILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY AT THIS ONE..GAME IS AT 7:00 GET THERE EARLY SO THE WIFES AND DAUGHTERS CAN SIT..

Im hopin runnin considerin our 2 tailbacks have rushed for 2,000+ yards and 25 t.d.'s combined! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think it's going to take just a little more than just running. The TO's last game were a major factor but the Cats did a pretty good job shutting down the run. I think both backs combined had around 90 yards so there's no reason the Cats shouldn't have some success here again. I think it comes down to your passing game. If your passing game is clicking, you'll make it much more difficult on GB. If it's like it was last time, it plays into GBs favor.

I see a lot of posts saying that the passing game will be better this time and you won't turn it over but what's going to make this different? You'll more than likely be running most of the same plays, with the same people, against the same people.

The game is WH's to lose but you can't count the Cats out of it by any means.

GREENBRIER HAS A PESKY DEFENSE AND THAT KEEPS THEM IN GAMES.I'M GLAD WE ARE PLAYING THE BOBCATS AND THAT CSS IS NOT TELEVISING THE GAME(TV TIMEOUTS ARE BRUTAL) I BELIEVE IT'S WHITE HOUSE'S GAME TO LOSE. CONGRATS ON THE BOBCATS WIN LAST WEEK SWEEPING REGION 3 AGAIN..IF ONE OF YOU PLAYERS WAS EJECTED, HE CANNOT PARTICIPATE IN THE NEXT GAME. I HATE THAT FOR ANY YOUNG MAN,BUT YOU HAVE TO CONTROL YOURSELF MY PREDICTION IS WH-28 GB-10

GREENBRIER HAS A PESKY DEFENSE AND THAT KEEPS THEM IN GAMES.I'M GLAD WE ARE PLAYING THE BOBCATS AND THAT CSS IS NOT TELEVISING THE GAME(TV TIMEOUTS ARE BRUTAL) I BELIEVE IT'S WHITE HOUSE'S GAME TO LOSE. CONGRATS ON THE BOBCATS WIN LAST WEEK SWEEPING REGION 3 AGAIN..IF ONE OF YOU PLAYERS WAS EJECTED, HE CANNOT PARTICIPATE IN THE NEXT GAME. I HATE THAT FOR ANY YOUNG MAN,BUT YOU HAVE TO CONTROL YOURSELF MY PREDICTION IS WH-28 GB-10

Controlling yourself and protecting yourself are two different things. McMinn had one ejected too. Where is instant replay when you need it???? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Controlling yourself and protecting yourself are two different things. McMinn had one ejected too. Where is instant replay when you need it???? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Did your team not film the game? We did. Surely they could show TSSAA... The both swung, they both were ejected. I hate to see him miss this game Friday. Hes a senior, could be his last game (hope not) and your playing your "rivals"? Anyways... Good Luck to Greenbrier from a Central fan!!! Im not gonna get on here and complain about the game. Yall beat us fair and square. GOOD LUCK against Whith House!!

I think it's going to take just a little more than just running. The TO's last game were a major factor but the Cats did a pretty good job shutting down the run. I think both backs combined had around 90 yards so there's no reason the Cats shouldn't have some success here again. I think it comes down to your passing game. If your passing game is clicking, you'll make it much more difficult on GB. If it's like it was last time, it plays into GBs favor.

I see a lot of posts saying that the passing game will be better this time and you won't turn it over but what's going to make this different? You'll more than likely be running most of the same plays, with the same people, against the same people.

The game is WH's to lose but you can't count the Cats out of it by any means.

OK...So let's say the game will be like the first..WH turns it over 5 times.... Then the game will be close??? That sounds like what you are saying, to me. It is in any teams favor if the other turns it over 5 times.

No, if our passing game is clicking, then the running game will to eventually. 5 turnovers and GB still lost.

Appears to me Greenbriers gameplan is critical if they are to win. We turned it over and still won.

You guys need to quit with the psych stuff and face the reality of the situation.

Did your team not film the game? We did. Surely they could show TSSAA... The both swung, they both were ejected. I hate to see him miss this game Friday. Hes a senior, could be his last game (hope not) and your playing your "rivals"? Anyways... Good Luck to Greenbrier from a Central fan!!! Im not gonna get on here and complain about the game. Yall beat us fair and square. GOOD LUCK against Whith House!!

Thanks canadian...your team was tall and lean..makes for some quickness on the field. You'll be tough contenders again next year. And...I liked the "Titans-style" uniforms. Good luck next year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

OK...So let's say the game will be like the first..WH turns it over 5 times.... Then the game will be close??? That sounds like what you are saying, to me. It is in any teams favor if the other turns it over 5 times.

No, if our passing game is clicking, then the running game will to eventually. 5 turnovers and GB still lost.

Appears to me Greenbriers gameplan is critical if they are to win. We turned it over and still won.

You guys need to quit with the psych stuff and face the reality of the situation.

Psych stuff??? The one TRYING to write songs to do what...?

You act like we shouldn't even show up. Well, you might want to take a consensus about your invincibility because I've talked to three BDP fans since Friday (one the parent of one of your starters) that was more than a little nervous about this matchup again. But hey, don't sweat it...we're just the 4th seed.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />