11/16 Greenbrier at White House

timbdp

Was #71 for Greenbrier "ejected" last week????? He is their best lineman by far and away IMO /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Breathe. IF this turns out to be that scenario, we have other guys that can step up and give it their best. Our game is not wrapped around one player, offense or defense. But until the ruling is set in stone, how 'bout we not blow this out of proportion, BC?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was #71 for Greenbrier "ejected" last week????? He is their best lineman by far and away IMO /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

# 71 was ejected along with #50 from Central. IMO another example of poor officiating in ET. There was some physical contact after the whistle by both players but both were separated quickly by team-mates. Ejection penalty does not fit the crime. Make them leave the game, mark off the penalty but not ejection.

White House wins over the Bobcats. The Cats exerted much effort in the game with Central. White House pretty much cruised in the win over Polk. Would be surprised if there was anything left in the tank after the 1st half.

Breathe. IF this turns out to be that scenario, we have other guys that can step up and give it their best. Our game is not wrapped around one player, offense or defense. But until the ruling is set in stone, how 'bout we not blow this out of proportion, BC?

I hope he plays this week GBCat2 because he's a very good football player. I have yet to see a Greenbrier game this season where he was actually blocked by the other team. He is a warrior.

# 71 was ejected along with #50 from Central. IMO another example of poor officiating in ET. There was some physical contact after the whistle by both players but both were separated quickly by team-mates. Ejection penalty does not fit the crime. Make them leave the game, mark off the penalty but not ejection.

White House wins over the Bobcats. The Cats exerted much effort in the game with Central. White House pretty much cruised in the win over Polk. Would be surprised if there was anything left in the tank after the 1st half.

I agree with you on the bad call and it shouldn't have been an ejection.

So what you're really saying is a #4 playing a Region Champ isn't supposed to NEED to "exert effort"?

I think most White House fans might tell you they saw a little different Greenbrier team last week than what you think, but I understand MC being upset that their 9-1 team was put out by a lowly 4th seed and they want us beaten.

Well, here we are again, another battle on the gridiron by two great teams with great fan followings and great traditions....

Speaking of tradition (LOL), it's time for the song of the year that is so anticipated by all.....

A little Elton John tune, WH style, but instead of the title " Oh don't let the sun go down on me", a more appropriate title would be "Oh yes, BDP will reign down on me"

We will shed no light on your darkness,

All your thoughts will fade to Blue and White,

Brier grows tired as BDP stands there before you,

Frozen in time in the matter of your mind.

Too late to save yourself from fallin',

But you'll take your chance to change your way of life,

But you misread the meaning of BDP,

We will close the door and leave you blinded by the BDP light.

Oh Oh

Oh yes BDP will reign down on green,

Although you'll search yourself,

It's always BDP you'll see,

It's just another fragment of your life,

As BDP breaks free.....

But losin' every game,

is BDP reignin' down on green....

Brier can't find all the right combination lines,

And we've seen you once and the inevitibility you feel,

Don't hate BDP just because you think we're mean to you,

But these wounds we have for every team,

And time will help heal them, help heal them.

We're just a fragment of your life,

As BDP runs free.....

And losin' this game,

Will still feel like BDP reignin' down on thee.....

Well, here we are again, another battle on the gridiron by two great teams with great fan followings and great traditions....

Speaking of tradition (LOL), it's time for the song of the year that is so anticipated by all.....

A little Elton John tune, WH style, but instead of the title " Oh don't let the sun go down on me", a more appropriate title would be "Oh yes, BDP will reign down on me"

We will shed no light on your darkness,

All your thoughts will fade to Blue and White,

Brier grows tired as BDP stands there before you,

Frozen in time in the matter of your mind.

Too late to save yourself from fallin',

But you'll take your chance to change your way of life,

But you misread the meaning of BDP,

We will close the door and leave you blinded by the BDP light.

Oh Oh

It's just another fragment of your life,

As BDP breaks free.....

But losin' every game,

is BDP reignin' down on green....

Brier can't find all the right combination lines,

And we've seen you once and the inevitibility you feel,

Don't hate BDP just because you think we're mean to you,

But these wounds we have for every team,

And time will help heal them, help heal them.

We're just a fragment of your life,

As BDP runs free.....

And losin' this game,

Will still feel like BDP reignin' down on thee.....

You should have stopped at the parody of the streak, Dandy. You're losing your touch. Simon would send you packing.

I agree with you on the bad call and it shouldn't have been an ejection.

So what you're really saying is a #4 playing a Region Champ isn't supposed to NEED to "exert effort"?

I think most White House fans might tell you they saw a little different Greenbrier team last week than what you think, but I understand MC being upset that their 9-1 team was put out by a lowly 4th seed and they want us beaten.

GreenbrierCat2!!!! Your talking like you all beat a good #1 seed, actually they should of been #3 seed ,they got lucky and central knows it, and I was at that game. You all should of got beat, they was running it down your throat and you all could not stop them. Then they started passing which was stupid .Thats what lost it for them, and if you no football you saw the same game I did. I am from polk but had to work so I went to that game .After what the Polk people told me, whitehouse was a better team. From what I saw ,your team is displined I will Give them credit ,you all played a very undisplined team ,and it caught up with them . As I was walking out one of the GB parents said they dread playing WH again because they no their beat. My predicition WH 35 GB 12 and only score after WH calls the dogs off. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

GreenbrierCat2!!!! Your talking like you all beat a good #1 seed, actually they should of been #3 seed ,they got lucky and central knows it, and I was at that game. You all should of got beat, they was running it down your throat and you all could not stop them. Then they started passing which was stupid .Thats what lost it for them, and if you no football you saw the same game I did. I am from polk but had to work so I went to that game .After what the Polk people told me, whitehouse was a better team. From what I saw ,your team is displined I will Give them credit ,you all played a very undisplined team ,and it caught up with them . As I was walking out one of the GB parents said they dread playing WH again because they no their beat. My predicition WH 35 GB 12 and only score after WH calls the dogs off. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Oh, lawd, here we go again (I'm sorry, y'all, I tried...but I can't resist the temptation)...

They was?

I 'no' Bo and I 'no' football, two /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> , genius.

Now I ain't calling you a liar, but...I doubt you heard a real GB parent say that. You probably heard one of those transplanted GB parents that ain't 'from' here. They're all stupid anyway. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Polk 'soccer.' Don't you know we's football-playin' people? Is that anything like 'polk sallet?' /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Come on, Dandy, how 'bout a little rendition of 'Polk Salad Annie,' WH-style? Come on! Please!!!

PS - And could you dedicate it to CSoccer...all the way from Polk Co., TN?

Don't you think it's kinda hard to run it down somebody's throat when they're under a pile...? Geez, and I appreciate your input. We've NEVER played White House before...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I hope you teams in Region 3 work out your issues. You sure aired your dirty laundry on CoachT.