11/16 Greenbrier at White House

timbdp

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to pick the exact same score as I did the first time WHICH WAS THE CORRECT SCORE TOTAL however this time MY TEAM NUMBERS FOR BOTH WILL NOT BE FLIPPED /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Greenbrier: 17

White House: 14

On the White House side you have Payne & Dixon and on the Greenbrier side you have Ziegler & Seay. Both of these teams are going to try and do what they always do to succeed which is to RUN THE FOOTBALL!!!! This one will come down to controlling the line of scrimmage and avoiding a costly turnover at big times during the game. In essence, IT IS YOUR TYPICAL GREENBRIER-WHITE HOUSE CONTEST!!!!!

In the 2005 season the team that won the week ten game turned around and lost at home in the playoffs in week twelve. I see it happening in 2007 as well.

I am going to pick the exact same score as I did the first time WHICH WAS THE CORRECT SCORE TOTAL however this time MY TEAM NUMBERS FOR BOTH WILL NOT BE FLIPPED /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Greenbrier: 17

White House: 14

On the White House side you have Payne & Dixon and on the Greenbrier side you have Ziegler & Seay. Both of these teams are going to try and do what they always do to succeed which is to RUN THE FOOTBALL!!!! This one will come down to controlling the line of scrimmage and avoiding a costly turnover at big times during the game. In essence, IT IS YOUR TYPICAL GREENBRIER-WHITE HOUSE CONTEST!!!!!

In the 2005 season the team that won the week ten game turned around and lost at home in the playoffs in week twelve. I see it happening in 2007 as well.

I have to disagree with you on this one. I dont see White house having 4 interceptions again. I see White House rolling at home 30 -10.

Man, I gotta get me a song.....LOL

Just fuel for the fire, Dandy...fuel for the fire... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> But speaking of songs, I did have a little tune running through my head watching us taking down a #1 seed.....can't remember all the words but it went something like "working our way back to you, babe"... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

PLAYERS WOUDN'T IT BE NICE TO CLIMB THAT PRACTICE FIELD NEXT MONDAY?

IT CAN HAPPEN.... YOU KNOW THAT WE CAN BEAT PEARL COHN AND WE OWE STATION CAMP

A SLUGFEST.CONTINUE TO LISTEN TO YOUR COACHES THEY ALL HAVE CLIMBED THAT HILL

THE LAST WEEK IN NOVEMBER.ENJOY THIS TIME ESPECIALLY SENIORS,YOU KNOW IT'S POSSIBLE

TO CLIMB THAT FINAL MOUNTAIN.WHEN IT'S 2.00 LEFT IN THE 4TH QTR.REACH DEEP DOWN INSIDE

AND PULL OUT THAT BLUE DEVIL PRIDE.GOOD LUCK FRI NIGHT AND REMEMBER ONE THING........

NO ONE COMES IN OUR HOUSE AND TAKES ANYTHING.................................................................