Huntington at Milan

BulldawgDynasty

I'll promise you I know more about football statewide than you'll ever know /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> You seem to be stuck in a world that all you see is purple...Get outside and realize there are better teams in the state of Tennessee...not dissing Milan because they are making a good run at a state championship and I hope to see them there when I go in a couple of weeks!!!

GCP - I know you're with us!!! But the wagon is starting to get crowded with all the new posters running their mouth!!! This stuff is getting old......Quick

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok everyone I think Camden will upset goodpasture 10-7, especially since it is at Camden, go Lions.

Can Milan beat Alcoa. I think so and I hope so if they beat Huntingdon Friday night. A few years ago when Huntingdon played them after the game Alcoa's Coach said that you can put the best from Huntingdon, Milan, and Westview and you still can't beat us. I thought that was a little distasteful and a big shot to all those teams and if Milan does beat Huntingdon Friday night, (which I honestly think they will but they better be ready to play because Huntingdon isnt going to lie down for the rivalry) and they beat Trenton and Camden, I am going to personally call Jeff Morris and wish him Good Luck and also tell him what Alcoas coach said, I was hoping I could do it last year but you guys lost to goodpasture I couldnt believe it I was so dissapointed.

And if Morris thinks I'm lying I'm going to tell him to call Mansfield.

Can Milan beat Alcoa yeah but it will be tough, Huntingdon scored 41 points a few years back and still lost.

So I Milan or Huntingdon doing a bon fire or anything to get the team and fans fired up. I hope Huntingdon wins a close one, but good luck to both teams and I'll pray for everyone to stay safe and healthy.

I am a class act, when did people stop standing up for their team. I just think Milan is the superior team in this game. With better runners, lineman, and coaching. If thats not being nice, then I'm sorry!

I am openly a Milan supporter but you can't make this statement. Morris has been more consistent but Hunt. coaching has done pretty well the past couple years. However, the players decide the outcome. Milan wins big

Ok everyone I think Camden will upset goodpasture 10-7, especially since it is at Camden, go Lions.

Can Milan beat Alcoa. I think so and I hope so if they beat Huntingdon Friday night. A few years ago when Huntingdon played them after the game Alcoa's Coach said that you can put the best from Huntingdon, Milan, and Westview and you still can't beat us. I thought that was a little distasteful and a big shot to all those teams and if Milan does beat Huntingdon Friday night, (which I honestly think they will but they better be ready to play because Huntingdon isnt going to lie down for the rivalry) and they beat Trenton and Camden, I am going to personally call Jeff Morris and wish him Good Luck and also tell him what Alcoas coach said, I was hoping I could do it last year but you guys lost to goodpasture I couldnt believe it I was so dissapointed.

And if Morris thinks I'm lying I'm going to tell him to call Mansfield.

Can Milan beat Alcoa yeah but it will be tough, Huntingdon scored 41 points a few years back and still lost.well if it says anything if the stangs can beat te dogs and trenton and camden then i hope u lay the wood to alcoa somebody needs to knock them off their high horse i really want it to be milan but id settle for h town trenton or camden as long as that gold ball comes home to west tn

So I Milan or Huntingdon doing a bon fire or anything to get the team and fans fired up. I hope Huntingdon wins a close one, but good luck to both teams and I'll pray for everyone to stay safe and healthy.