Oneida @ Hampton

Bulldogs#1

They are apparently not at all like Midway. Midway seems to just completely run the ball. Hampton can run the ball and they are throwing on teams at will. They had 4 TD passes and 2 rushing TD's against Coalfield. Keep in mind that all of Hampton's scoring was done in the first half and the starters didn't see the field after that. They are very explosive...

Well based on the info on this board that I have read Hampton is mostly a run oriented team just like Midway.

Midway can throw the ball to; they have a receiver that is one of the fastest kids in single A. He was clocked 4.5 at

a camp at Tennessee this summer. I was just saying that Hampton probably likes to run more than throw, or would rather run than throw just like Midway, u said they were explosive: well so is Midway, this is the fastest team they have ever had. I'm not saying Midway is as good as Hampton just saying they are a lot alike.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well based on the info on this board that I have read Hampton is mostly a run oriented team just like Midway.

Midway can throw the ball to; they have a receiver that is one of the fastest kids in single A. He was clocked 4.5 at

a camp at Tennessee this summer. I was just saying that Hampton probably likes to run more than throw, or would rather run than throw just like Midway, u said they were explosive: well so is Midway, this is the fastest team they have ever had. I'm not saying Midway is as good as Hampton just saying they are a lot alike.

well I think every good team starts with the run but no doubt you have to have balance to succeed,I haven't seen anything on midway but it sounds like if both team take care of buisness tonight next week should be alot of fun!!GO DOGS!!!

that may be true. Hampton has a lot speed in the LB corp and in the secondary and they are huge up front. Hampton may not be able to beat S. Pitt but I will promise you that it will be a close game...

Maybe; Maybe not. Hampton has not played anybody with speed at all this year. They have not seen speed like South Pitt has. If both teams take care of business these next 2 weeks then we will see.

Maybe; Maybe not. Hampton has not played anybody with speed at all this year. They have not seen speed like South Pitt has. If both teams take care of business these next 2 weeks then we will see.

I really don't see speed killing this bulldog team I may be wrong but they certainly have some speed of their own!It should be fun.GO DOGS!!!

I must bring up a point to Highlander1995, there are no more Ezell's and Boyd's in 1'A. The competition level is not the same. Hampton could very well win 1-A this year. They run the football very well and I don't know of any powerful offenses in 1-A that could dominate the Dogs defense. If they make it to the 4th round and win, they will have a better chance of winning the state than Cloudland because of the difference in competition.

I just started reading this thread yesterday and i very quickly realized i had a lot to catch up on haha..seems like tempors are rising from some fans on here haha (kaz,pujo,lord vador)..I dont think kazzy be littles anyone he just support oneida and if he did id rather him be little teams then people which is what yons are doin to him..I'm taking Hampton in this one but not in a blow out like everybody is saying its gonna be except scalp and kazzy...

I hope oneida really goes and there and shows that there offense aint gonna stink since torrey slaven is out...I'll be there cheering for the oneida indians but i dont think they'll pull it out..But i have been seriously wrong on oneida this year haha aint that right scalper...Go Indians!!!

I couldnt reply just before the game , but I think you had a good feel for what was going to happen . I think we got some respect tonght even though we come up short . It was a good game as I expected but I knew it was going to be tough for both teams.

I dont know if you can gage it by who is better ? They have different Qualities ! The knew QB is younger and runs different, Torrey is more of a power runner where Tyler is more Illusive . Both have a good arm . I bet you will see some plays made by Tyler Friday night . The team is to fired up to lay down , so a blow out aint going to happen . Where they will be some plays taken out of the play book , they will be other plays added . We would have betten UNAKA by much more if either QB had started and finished the game . I know Hampton is planning on a big win , but just like I said last time (14) will decide this game , and I beleive Oneida wants this win bad enough . The one thing I like about these 2 teams is neither of us have a supper star, a play can come from anyone from either team. I know there is a bunch of Indians planning on being ( that play maker ) Friday night ! I will even go so far as to say this game will be decided in the 4th quarter ! wait and see . Hope we both come out Injury free , I know we have already had our share of them this year !

I just hope there is no animal activist there . look what they did to Mickle Vick for beating dogs. The whole Indian tribe could end up in jail saturday morning ! just a joke , dont fire up the band wagon on me !

As I said before 14 will decide this game . congradulations to Hampton . I feel I am a good sport and I wll be pulling for u guys to win next week against our own region. Im not braging about loosing Im saying that Oneida played their hearts out and come up short . I am proud of every player and they have done really great . Seniors have no regrets you done great and played a great game . To only be a group of 5 You really have something to be proud of . Ive have enjoyed this season so much you cant even Imagine. You dont know how proud I am of you guys.