Oneida @ Hampton

Bulldogs#1

Well, it's time for the rematch everyone has wanted all season. Oneida has a very talented, young team that has a bright future ahead of it. That said, Hampton is really playing at another level completely now than the first time these two tangled in the second game of the season. I don't expect a blowout, but I think the Dogs will win out. The loss of a starting QB at this point of the season is disastrous, esp. playing on the road in a VERY hostile environment. My thoughts and prayers are out to the young man who broke his leg, at the least he has another season to play. To all the Oneida fans coming to Hampton friday, have a safe trip. To all the Bulldog fans, turn out and make some NOISE! Go Dogs!

Man, it's not even one complete day after the round 1 win and I'm pumped for this upcoming game.

This is a CALL OUT to all Hampton fans, lets show up prepared this Friday. And let the Hampton Nation be LOUD!!!

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Hampton has a much more improved game right know. Oneida knows they can play with us because they did in week 2.(Period)! Our boys know this , and I am sure they will do everything possible to make sure they come out on top again. There is know way it will be a 40 point blow out ( some people just dont understand football that well), but if Hampton plays the way they did against Coalfield ( near flawless and a whole team effort ) we will win with a bigger margin than 2. To the team ( I WILL PLAY SMART!! , I WILL PLAY HARD!!, I WILL BEAT ONEIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Hey Pujo whats your thoughts on this game ? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Oneida is a very well Coached and disaplined team, their defense is about as sound as you are going to see.They are strong ,and play phyical, got pretty good size. I have nothing but respect for that bunch of Injuns. As far as our team goes, I just think we have the same qualities that they do ,but were just a little better team. Ithink we will win ,but its not going to be a 1st half game, I,ve kept up with Oneida for the last 2 years and the most points anyone has put on them is 29, thats pretty dad gummed good. They make you earn everything you get.

Oneida is a very well Coached and disaplined team, their defense is about as sound as you are going to see.They are strong ,and play phyical, got pretty good size. I have nothing but respect for that bunch of Injuns. As far as our team goes, I just think we have the same qualities that they do ,but were just a little better team. Ithink we will win ,but its not going to be a 1st half game, I,ve kept up with Oneida for the last 2 years and the most points anyone has put on them is 29, thats pretty dad gummed good. They make you earn everything you get.

I know when we went to Oneida in week two we didnt look very good, but I think it was due Oneidas speed on the line and our endurance that early in the year. I think our lines speed has picked up as well as our endurance not to mention Roop has stepped up to more of what everyone thinks he should be capable of doing. Hopefully Oneida will make him mad like Happy valley did, that wasnt pretty for them. If our ofence is as explosive as they were last friday we should be fine. Little Mike was dead on target as were the recievers. Our coaching staff (Imo) is one of the best in single A (hands down) ! If we play mistake free again like last friday we should come out on top! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />