Oneida @ Hampton

Bulldogs#1

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hampton wins big ,by 40!

Uh..........not hardly. Oneida has had a very stout defense for quite some time. Just this season they are only allowing 11 points per game. Guess who else only allows 11. Hampton. The difference is going to be turnovers. I think Hampton can win the turnover side of it and come out with what we need. A good solid win that the starters will probably have to play longer than normal. Nothing outrageous here, I am going with Hampton, 28-7.

Blevins has been chompin at the bit for his time to shine. Now he has it. The team will rally and be stronger and I believe Hampton will be feelin an upset. TL will take this injury and motivate them and we might see our best game yet. Oneida by 6 or less.

haha, you have seriously lost your mind. i will be sure to quote this post after the game. hahahahaha...

Go Hampton. You're a classy bunch.

From a TC fan

Seems like most all the good team have one thing in common, disapline on and off the field. It all starts with the Coaches,they don,t tolerate the dumb junk,they weed the trouble and expect kids to give it their all and do it the right way. Oneida is another good example of this,they play hard and clean,HATS OFF. Trousdale may be the best example of this ,than any 1a team in the state.

Seems like most all the good team have one thing in common, disapline on and off the field. It all starts with the Coaches,they don,t tolerate the dumb junk,they weed the trouble and expect kids to give it their all and do it the right way. Oneida is another good example of this,they play hard and clean,HATS OFF. Trousdale may be the best example of this ,than any 1a team in the state.

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Aw shucks, pujo. You're embarassing me. Thanks for the compliment.

Well injuns, I've backed you all year but now I'm afraid you're done. I respect your coaching and the way your boys play the game. They lay it all on the line. Clean & Classy. Good job all year. This time around Hampton's hitting on all 8 cylinders. I expect a tight game until late, then it'll be all 'dogs. No disrespect to the tribe, I'll be there so prove me wrong. I say 'dogs 36-14

Hampton played like ateam on a mission the other night, Coalfield wasn,t a bad team by any means. They were big ,strong and they had some speed. Hampton just played like a pit bull, anytime Coalfireld got stopped or made a mistake, Hampton made them pay in a hurry. Extremely impressive half of football. In my honest opinion , Oneida and Coalfield are about equal. I'm not saying the score will be the same,because ,every game is different. I just think Oneida will have have a very difficult time putting together long drives, I also think Hampton can drive the ball or hit you with a big play, the passing game has been exelent since about the 5th game, with the exception of the Cloudland game when they didn't even need to throw it. I do think this game will take 4 quarters,but in the end, I,d say it will be a pretty convincing win for the Bulldogs. Ialso think that this Oneida team may be the one going to the semi,s next season. A ton of young starters. This team will be dangerous.

Well injuns, I've backed you all year but now I'm afraid you're done. I respect your coaching and the way your boys play the game. They lay it all on the line. Clean & Classy. Good job all year. This time around Hampton's hitting on all 8 cylinders. I expect a tight game until late, then it'll be all 'dogs. No disrespect to the tribe, I'll be there so prove me wrong. I say 'dogs 36-14

shouldn't you be on the basketball boards?