York Dragons vs Smith County Owls in Week 2

asby69

I didn't call anybody out. But it's good to know you DragonWagon Jumpers will step up to the forefront on this matter. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> We make jokes here in Smith County too. Just so you know, asby, if York by some chance did wi.....nahhhh....nevermind...that's not going to happen. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Truthfully, I hope the winner of this game wins the whole dang thing. Highly unlikely with that "Open Zoned" 2A school waiting in the Semis. Other than that, these two teams can play with and beat any other team in 2A if either of us play well. We all know that. This will be a Monumental Matchup on the Mountain. I wasn't going to....but I got to keep saying it....

CONGRATS YORK.....ON A GREAT YEAR

11-1 IS A GREAT YEAR

I guess you don't have the guts to say that you'll support the DRAGONS when they win Friday night.

I guess you'll go home looking like this;

GO DRAGONS!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Region 4AA CHAMPS

11-0 and counting ...

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More than likely, asby, I would be one out of about 5 SC fans that would drive back to Jamestown for the 3rd time this year if York were to win. But it's a good thing we don't have to worry about that.... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> Since you missed it....I'll say it again. Other than that one "OPEN ZONED" school, SC or York can play with and beat any other 2A team if either of us play well. Is it the mountain air or just that big-headedness that won't let you see a compliment from an Owl fan?

CONGRATS YORK....ON A GREAT YEAR

BTW....if anyone don't have guts.....it's some of the York fans that make threats to people and then get it edited before the people it's intended for get to read it. Coacht is all in fun options86!!!! Getting my "MOUTH FLOWING"....that would surely be fun as well. I'm not sure which is more flattering. A. That you think that much of me in the first place to write that about me....or B. That you went back and changed what you had written. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You're probably that same cat from the gym at Jackson Co. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I didn't make the trip the first time, but since this one is soooooo big I will be making the trip if queenie will wait on me. I expect the OWLS to bring their A game and show them how we play ball here is Smith County. Forget about all else concentrate on the task at hand, put together a complete game, everyone do their job and come away with the win. GO BIG OWLS!!!!!

SC is gonna roll into Jamestown with a little different zeal this time around. This one could get stretched out and not be as close as some think. If the Owls tackle well, game over.

GO BIG OWLS !!!

The Owls also have to do a better job containing on the sweep and making our crack calls in the secondary. The D ends and secondary have to play big against that offense, especially with their foot to foot splits.

The Owls also have to do a better job containing on the sweep and making our crack calls in the secondary. The D ends and secondary have to play big against that offense, especially with their foot to foot splits.

Very good Mindi. Also...tackle...tackle...and tackle. Last time the tackling was dreadful. I don't expect that will happen again. I hope the refs watch the holding too. YAI holds on just about every play. So does everyone else that runs that offense. We'll see if it gets called this time.

All that frustration is coming out ...ten years of losing will make ya crazy i guess . Them lizards on here boasting how great they are when they know deep down we beat ourselves last time ..they know it and we know it !!!!! Thats not bragging just fact and friday night the owls will set the record straight, them lizards have had their fun but all good things must end !!!!!!