York Dragons vs Smith County Owls in Week 2

asby69

DRAGONS-33

LA-0

to bad you guys couldnt even get one big play

Do you really want to go there? I mean really, with the impressive record York has against LA over the last 15 years, do you really want to?? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

GO BIG OWLS!!!! I will be there and cheering you on! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Look....One dragon fan thinks you are playing LA. Send him a schedule. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Nope, just a Dragon Fan pointing out to a Wildcat that they (LA) couldn't get it going on the Mountain a few weeks ago. C'mon man, you surely knew that?!!?

GO DRAGONS!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Region 4AA CHAMPS

11-0 and counting ...

I'll get the load down Sat. in the Riddle town. Play hard Friday night SC. I wouldn't mind seeing something gold in that trophy case, when I come to visit Jan. 4th for a lady jacket basketball game.. ( YOU CAN DO IT!) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I know I am late on this but I just found out today. Thank you to Coach Maynord and the staff at Smith County High School for allowing Gordonsville to use your indoor practice facility yesterday. That was a very classy gesture and I wish you all the luck going into your game against York tomorrow night. Thanks again. Good luck all the way to Murfreesboro. Bringing two gold balls back to Smith County sure would be nice.

I know I am late on this but I just found out today. Thank you to Coach Maynord and the staff at Smith County High School for allowing Gordonsville to use your indoor practice facility yesterday. That was a very classy gesture and I wish you all the luck going into your game against York tomorrow night. Thanks again. Good luck all the way to Murfreesboro. Bringing two gold balls back to Smith County sure would be nice.

I don't know Coach Maynord or anyone on the SC staff or team but letting another team use your INDOOR facility is outstanding in today's society. Congrats to the SC Coach and staff on your kindness!

BUT, surely SC hasn't been practicing INDOORS this week have they? It's gonna be cold on the Mountain tomorrow night and I, personally, don't know if I'd been practicing indoors this week, of all weeks!?! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Anyways, good luck to both teams tomorrow night. Stay injury free.

GO DRAGONS!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Region 4AA CHAMPS

11-0 and counting ...

Are you kidding? Carthage will never win a State championship in football! NEVER! We will never have the athletes of the likes of a Alcoa or Goodpasture. That is just a fact of life.

Carthage beats Jamestown by at least 4 TD's!

Are you kidding? Carthage will never win a State championship in football! NEVER! We will never have the athletes of the likes of a Alcoa or Goodpasture. That is just a fact of life.

Carthage beats Jamestown by at least 4 TD's!

Michigan did not think Appalachian State would win either now did they.

Carthage does have a very tall hill to climb but they have been to the semifinals at least twice in the last few years and with a few breaks to go their way, it is possible.

I don't know Coach Maynord or anyone on the SC staff or team but letting another team use your INDOOR facility is outstanding in today's society. Congrats to the SC Coach and staff on your kindness!

BUT, surely SC hasn't been practicing INDOORS this week have they? It's gonna be cold on the Mountain tomorrow night and I, personally, don't know if I'd been practicing indoors this week, of all weeks!?! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Anyways, good luck to both teams tomorrow night. Stay injury free.

Region 4AA CHAMPS

11-0 and counting ...

Maybe you didn't have the weather we had here yesterday up on the mountain asby69 but there was quite a storm here,without the likes of an indoor practice facility our guys wouldn't have even gotten to practice. it was a very classy move by letting or friends(foes one week a year)across the river use our great facilities. Oh but wait you probably don't get off coacht long enough to see whats goin on in the real world.Make sure you turn your computer off long enough to see the best game of the year. Anyway, the Owls will be plenty ready when they step off the bus tomorrow night.

Good Luck to all!

Everyone stay injury free!

Go Owls

PREDICTION

Smith County 28

Lizards 14