York Dragons vs Smith County Owls in Week 2

asby69

I'll try kp. Most SC fans think the Owls played pretty poorly for most of the game up there in Week 4. I'll grant you that SC didn't seem to play as well as most thought they would because they were playing your Dragons. Most SC fans also think York probably played about as well as they did all year against SC. SC helped your Dragons look real good in Week 4. That's the reasoning most SC fans are going with. SC fans all know that York has one heck of a football team. It will take a great effort tonight to win this game....for either team. IMO, Both of these teams can play with any other team in 2A excluding the "open zoned" one. To be honest, it's high school football. Anything can happen. These 2 teams, again IMO, are at least 2 of the top 5 in 2A. Last time you checked, kp, York was 11-0. Next time you check, York will be 11-1. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

HEY....11-1 IS STILL A GREAT YEAR /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Concerning the week 4 game, I suppose telling yourselves that York was at their best and Smith was at their worst that game; makes it easier to deal with the loss.

After tonight, York 12-0 and Smith 10-2 (both losses to York)

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KP16...You believe in your team, don't you?

Yeah...That's what I thought. We do too. That's what will make this game the "GREAT" Matchup that it is. All of this blowout talk going around getting you defensive kp? It's all in fun bro....it's all in fun. I expect tonight will be fun as well.

You're right bigreid, I don't see a blow out here. Do see the OWLS pulling this one out

though. Bring me a Dragonburger. LOL

GO OWLS!!! WANTA SEE THAT GOLD BALL IN SC THIS YEAR.

Well guys and gals. The time is here. Time for the DRAGONS and the Owls to put up or shut up.

I would ask for an Owl burger or some Owl stew but they are too bony and not enough meat on their bones................ kinda like the football team /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just kidding, just kidding. Calm down Owl fans.

Anyway, I hope tonights game is injury free for both teams. I'll see you guys on here tonight, win or lose.

YORK INSTITUTE DRAGONS

2007 REGION 4AA CHAMPIONS

11-0 and counting.... (soon to be 12-0)

Oh, how quickly we forget. What about the fumble through the endzone on the long screen play that was a sure score? Muffed punt with 5:30 minutes left tie ball game SC is getting the ball back at MIDFIELD. SC wins from there should they secure that football.

YAI will have to gamble tonight to be in the ballgame, but that is the MO on the mountain. Go for it on 4th downs and such. SC will be ready and play with purpose. Owls play well and it could get stretched out a little.

GO BIG OWLS !!!!!

You do realize that all of these things are part of football, don't you? Hanging on to the ball is part of winning. Let's be real.