William Blount at Bearden

jethro

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a bit concerned about this game until now. I have just looked at Bearden's schedule. No one on that schedule throws the ball around like WB. Burstrom has around 2400 yards in the air. WB has 5 Wide receivers who have scored multiple TD's. All of these have also caught over 300 yards of balls. This does not even include Garner as a receiver. I do not think Bearden will be able to handle the effiecient passing of WB. On the otherhand, Wb has faced rushing superstars and passing superstars. Sterling lit them up, but no one else has been close. Through the air, WB's opponents have now thrown 3 TD's all season and WB has picked off 23 passes. That is incredible. With all of that said, I am aware Bearden is a quality team. It is important here for WB that neither school has a lot of experience this deep in the playoffs. I do not see where Bearden has any advantage at any position. They do have a good defense, but so does WB. Final Score WB 20 Bearden 10

beardens Db's are better than any WB has played against all year, they are big and both have been state champs on relay teams in track

I was a bit concerned about this game until now. I have just looked at Bearden's schedule. No one on that schedule throws the ball around like WB. Burstrom has around 2400 yards in the air. WB has 5 Wide receivers who have scored multiple TD's. All of these have also caught over 300 yards of balls. This does not even include Garner as a receiver. I do not think Bearden will be able to handle the effiecient passing of WB. On the otherhand, Wb has faced rushing superstars and passing superstars. Sterling lit them up, but no one else has been close. Through the air, WB's opponents have now thrown 3 TD's all season and WB has picked off 23 passes. That is incredible. With all of that said, I am aware Bearden is a quality team. It is important here for WB that neither school has a lot of experience this deep in the playoffs. I do not see where Bearden has any advantage at any position. They do have a good defense, but so does WB. Final Score WB 20 Bearden 10

Hey, hey, hey, don't go burning a cross in my yard there Rebel 19, I don't want any trouble with you confederate flag carring guys, & put your sheets back on your bed!

The last time we did anything was in 91 I'm wearing A State Championship ring myself, Don't talk to me about how long it's been ... We are only the winningest HS team in Tn history & we have a National Championship as well there Jed..

That was in the past.. you are correct... you all are doing a great job ( As long as you are in 4 A)

Actually Oak Ridge isn't even in the top 5 in the state in total wins. DB is #1 in the state with 700 after Friday night.

Tennessee High also has a National Championship in 1972 as does Chattanooga Baylor in 1973

Jake Ryan and his West Rebels dont throw the ball very much??

Jake Ryan and his West Rebels dont throw the ball very much??

I stand corrected. I should have said, "Throw the ball around with a great deal of success."

beardens Db's are better than any WB has played against all year, they are big and both have been state champs on relay teams in track

I did not know we were running the 440 this Friday Night. I want to know if they can cover 5 receivers. I guess we will find out.

Yes, you do have someone to censor you. Asked by coach himself. If you have problems with the moderators, take it up with him, but I doubt you get very far.

And tpoole, sorry if at any point you felt threatened by me. I offer my sincere apologies and hope you do not hold it against me.

i agree, why don't we get back to football! i have never posted here before but this one that sparked my interest,

To: Soloman

Dude, if you are one of the paid Moderators you have been falling down on job........... i have seen people on here called idiots, stupid, i have heard people called third graders, some have talked about people being on medication (that is offensive to me,) they have talked about kids being in trouble with the law (on this thread is that OK? ) ..... people being made fun of because they can't spell , nothing to do with football, i hv never seen you on hr before taking up for them ........ reporting your findings.. .................... if you are a paid censor..., what gives man?

please report everything or nothing. ................

Can't say I agree wth bladerunner, rebel 19, Hallsguy. jethro, tpoole12 .. either or you but race is for another board .. .

Now, can we talk about football? Since we have alot of maryville fans on here

I watched west play powell WOW! .WEST LOOKED GREAT! they have a great full back #44 who is a load to take down, receivers looked good, jake ryan was having an off night & he was still pretty darn good! This will be a good game....... william blount - i saw you play maryville & you guys hv the speed! I have not seen farragut play, i heard sterling is a man! I do think maryville is always in the running for the state & william blount i think you guys have a shot this year too! good luck to all!

Peace out

Roadwarrior #6

Solomon

I didn't feel threatened at all... I had to go take a bath after typing R--- T---... That even hurt... If you ever hear me utter those words please feel free to wash my mouth out with a pressure washer...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Ole owlfanatic is a Bama fan.... It's the only character flaw that I've found in them.... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

GO GOVS

i agree, why don't we get back to football! i have never posted here before but this one that sparked my interest,

To: Soloman

Dude, if you are one of the paid Moderators you have been falling down on job........... i have seen people on here called idiots, stupid, i have heard people called third graders, some have talked about people being on medication (that is offensive to me,) they have talked about kids being in trouble with the law (on this thread is that OK? ) ..... people being made fun of because they can't spell , nothing to do with football, i hv never seen you on hr before taking up for them ........ reporting your findings.. .................... if you are a paid censor..., what gives man?

please report everything or nothing. ................

Can't say I agree wth bladerunner, rebel 19, Hallsguy. jethro, tpoole12 .. either or you but race is for another board .. .

Now, can we talk about football? Since we have alot of maryville fans on here

I watched west play powell WOW! .WEST LOOKED GREAT! they have a great full back #44 who is a load to take down, receivers looked good, jake ryan was having an off night & he was still pretty darn good! This will be a good game....... william blount - i saw you play maryville & you guys hv the speed! I have not seen farragut play, i heard sterling is a man! I do think maryville is always in the running for the state & william blount i think you guys have a shot this year too! good luck to all!

Peace out

Roadwarrior #6

Paid? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

If you have an issue with something, hit the report button. We moderators don't make a dime off this and either find a post by threads we read or what is reported to us.

There is also a level of thick-skinness that comes with the territory too. If every post that could be offensive to someone was deleted, this board would be about 1/10 the size it is.