William Blount at Bearden

jethro

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

William Blount by 10-14.

Maryville by 17-21 (I think is what I said on the other thread).

Hey man,

i am also picking william blount, i think they will win the state. but i have not seen farragut... so not too sure......

i know william blount is very fast!

maryville should have a battle with west........................... i may go to this game because it is going to be a good one!

peace out

ROADWARRIOR #6

Paid? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

If you have an issue with something, hit the report button. We moderators don't make a dime off this and either find a post by threads we read or what is reported to us.

There is also a level of thick-skinness that comes with the territory too. If every post that could be offensive to someone was deleted, this board would be about 1/10 the size it is.

I am so hurt.

I feel too you know Soloman,

If you cut me, do I not bleed?

Et tu Brute?

I just read the Roadwarrior post & i think he may have a point, weather he likes me or not, call them all if you are going to call them.

Thick skinness? you Soloman? I don't think so.

Hey Everyone,

Just got back on.. It was pedicure day for the horses.. owlfanatic... sory about the last coment...just couldn't help mysef... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Roadwarrior6 .. my take on this game is that it shapes up to be a defensive battle.. I know the Bulldogs didn't win ther region by accident and I have "read" that defensively they are a good team... Having watched WB play every game I "know" they are a good defensive team.... I don't think that the bulldogs defense has been tested like they will be friday night.. WB has an abundance of weapons on off. that when performing at their normal level is hard to stop... That being said turnovers and special teams will be very important.. OR blocked a punt on us that could have easily spelled disaster.. WB played thru a nasty start then rallied to win.. Home field advantage is with the "Dogs".. Hopefully there will be enough of the WB faithful there to keep its effects to a minimum. I hope that the officiating is fair and that neither team will be adversly affected.. It seems as the crews travel across regions their performance is affected...( or maybe they just do it different in other places).... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Solomon.... "Dude".. If I get out of line give me a good brow beating..... I'm used to it....Have you met my wife??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Thanks for keeping us in check.....

beardens Db's are better than any WB has played against all year, they are big and both have been state champs on relay teams in track

Maybe on of the WB receivers will drop the baton in the 400m relay and the track guys will be able to make a diference by recovering. Or maybe to start every play the ref will fire the starter pistol, that should balance the scales.

Solomon.... "Dude".. If I get out of line give me a good brow beating..... I'm used to it....Have you met my wife??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Thanks for keeping us in check.....

I've only learned how to do it from my own.......and my mother......and come to think of it my wife's mother too..... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I think WB is a little overconfident, they are about to play a very good team, bearden o line and d line are men, defenately the strength of there team

How do you figure? Not one post on this board is by the WB team, just some of our fans.

I'd say that WB knows exactly who they will be facing. With the teams that we've faced, we haven't actually had many games (except for the last several easy games) where we didn't go into the game knowing we would have to battle.