William Blount at Bearden

jethro

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Solomon

I didn't feel threatened at all... I had to go take a bath after typing R--- T---... That even hurt... If you ever hear me utter those words please feel free to wash my mouth out with a pressure washer...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Ole owlfanatic is a Bama fan.... It's the only character flaw that I've found in them.... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

GO GOVS

Flaw??? Tpoole thats not a flaw that is perfection /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Trust me I have many flaws

Roadwarrior6

Didn't mean to offend anyone... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> I just enjoy some good natured banter.... I didn't mean to stir up alota trouble.. Ole bladerunner and I have been picking at each other since the WB vs OR game... I think neither of us takes it personal... I know I don't.... That being said I apologize to anyone that I may have offended... I am sure that anyone of our coacht bretheren who know me personally, and there are many, will tell you that I'm am full of bull and enjoy a good argument just for the sake of arguing.... Please accept my apology

Sincerly

tpoole12

Paid? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

If you have an issue with something, hit the report button. We moderators don't make a dime off this and either find a post by threads we read or what is reported to us.

There is also a level of thick-skinness that comes with the territory too. If every post that could be offensive to someone was deleted, this board would be about 1/10 the size it is.

wow man now you are contridicting youself, you get mad when some things are brought up then report it ..but "we all need to be thick skinned" about the stuff you are not offended by? ..... whatever dude..

So, back to football- did you see the West- powell game? West also has the receivers to do the job making jake ryan lookeven better than he is, there is also #24 a speedster back/ wideout , i think they said he ran a 43- 40 ? he is small but you know what they say ...big things come in small packages..

i don't know which game to go to, william blount.... maryville .... It is one of the most exciting years i can remember..

Peace out

Roadwarrior #6

Roadwarrior6

Didn't mean to offend anyone... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> I just enjoy some good natured banter.... I didn't mean to stir up alota trouble.. Ole bladerunner and I have been picking at each other since the WB vs OR game... I think neither of us takes it personal... I know I don't.... That being said I apologize to anyone that I may have offended... I am sure that anyone of our coacht bretheren who know me personally, and there are many, will tell you that I'm am full of bull and enjoy a good argument just for the sake of arguing.... Please accept my apology

Sincerly

tpoole12

Okay, TPoole, if you are going to start being politically correct, I may have to find another hobby!

I think WB is a little overconfident, they are about to play a very good team, bearden o line and d line are men, defenately the strength of there team

WB is not overconfident. They are just confident. Why shouldn't they be? They have played very well throughout the year with this attitude. Should they all of the sudden put their tail between their legs and bow down to the Almighty Bulldogs. They want another shot at Farragut, and the only way to get it is to play with everything they have this Friday Night. Of course, I'm sure Bearden would like another shot at Farragut also. Who do you think Farragut would rather play? I think I'll start another thread with that topic.

Roadwarrior6

Sincerly

tpoole12

Hey man,

don't worry about it .... i have seen you and bladerunner on other posts, it seems like you 2 are just having fun. (I have laughed hard at some of them)........................ I was just trying to make a point about being too sensitive about some... things being taboo & other things that are just as bad not being taboo!

I am ready to talk some football, you said you are for william blount / wht do you think about the upcoming game against the buldogs?

Peace out

ROADWARRIOR # 6

wow man now you are contridicting youself, you get mad when some things are brought up then report it ..but "we all need to be thick skinned" about the stuff you are not offended by? ..... whatever dude..

So, back to football- did you see the West- powell game? West also has the receivers to do the job making jake ryan lookeven better than he is, there is also #24 a speedster back/ wideout , i think they said he ran a 43- 40 ? he is small but you know what they say ...big things come in small packages..

i don't know which game to go to, william blount.... maryville .... It is one of the most exciting years i can remember..

Peace out

Roadwarrior #6

Actually I'm not offended by it, "dude".

I've also been around long enough to know a topic that crosses the line between ribbing and going too far "dude".