William Blount at Bearden

jethro

you want to talk about class , coming from WB, that should be outlawed, how about those late hits about 5 sec after the wistlei am the one that said halliday is a different planet than burstrom, and if you think any different than you are the moroon

in fairness the hit was uncalled for and unessecary but you also can't say Bearden would not have PROB. (keyword) dont similar if it had been other way around (tough to tell). As for the tyler/halliday issue.. no way is halliday on a dif. planet exspecially if you look a season stats. Tyler had a horrible night but not to take away from halliday. He is a great player and is great at finding the weakness in the def.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in fairness the hit was uncalled for and unessecary but you also can't say Bearden would not have PROB. (keyword) dont similar if it had been other way around (tough to tell). As for the tyler/halliday issue.. no way is halliday on a dif. planet exspecially if you look a season stats. Tyler had a horrible night but not to take away from halliday. He is a great player and is great at finding the weakness in the def.

He had a "horrible night" because Bearden's defense is SUPERIOR!!!!

well good job bearden.. i am not sure what happened.. thats not the same wb team i have watched all year. and whoever said that tyler is on a different planet than halliday, is a moron.. thats the worst game he has played in 2 years.. bearden you have a good team.. no doubt.. you have one player that makes your win pretty ugly.. #85.. why did you have to run your mouth and make gestures to the cheerleaders at wb when you were up by 30 points?? man you sure are tough... i guess thats why you fell down on that last punt return.. i think someone got skeerd /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ... your football team has pride and alot of it.. dont be a turd, and you looked like a jacka@# when you did that..... it made me want to play again.... well this will be my last post forever so dont bother even commenting on it... its the truth though.. enjoy this, you might have 2 games left maybe.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you kill me. i haven't laughed this hard in a LOOOOONG time. my good friend mr ocho cinco told me he just didn't want to get hurt....because if you noticed he ran your defense's life friday night. and i wish you could've played again....i like watching people get burned /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> that kid runs track and is one of the fastest kids in kil. and dude, you graduated from high school in '01. go cheer for a college, if you went to college, oh wait you have already graduated from college in '05. so you're on coacht talking to a lot of bored high school kids messing around on here......niiiice

you kill me. i haven't laughed this hard in a LOOOOONG time. my good friend mr ocho cinco told me he just didn't want to get hurt....because if you noticed he ran your defense's life friday night. and i wish you could've played again....i like watching people get burned /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> that kid runs track and is one of the fastest kids in kil. and dude, you graduated from high school in '01. go cheer for a college, if you went to college, oh wait you have already graduated from college in '05. so you're on coacht talking to a lot of bored high school kids messing around on here......niiiice

Like he ran Farraguts defense earlier in the season... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

FHS 35

BHS 21

I have read these posts throughout the past week on this game and it definatly did not live up to its expectations. But, that was not the WB team that has been playing all season either. They had a bad night Friday night and Beardon had a good night. The best team that night won the game. I am sure when Beardon or any other team have a bad night they know that they should have done better and could have done better. But the results of that game are final now. The end of a great season for a group of boys that worked hard all year and had their hopes of at the very least winning in the second round and building on that. They would have liked to have gone to Murfreesboro with their Blount County "brothers" , Maryville, and Alcoa, but that is over. As for 7inningparadise's comment about the Halliday kid being on a different planet than Burstrom, he obviously plays or watches baseball and Burstrom has burned him a time or two or three. (you're out)! Just look at his season stats. Halliday had a great night and Burstrom did not. But Halliday said himself that was his best game ever. so you take his best game and Burstrom's best game and they are very similar. So when Halliday has a bad night, what is he then. He's a kid who did his best that night and thats it. It's football. Anything can happen. Congratulations to all the teams that won and are moving on. Good luck the rest of the way.

Very disappointing end to a great season. I would have taken WB and 29 points for my life. I could have been walking around in a dress, no doubt. I was totally floored at the way both teams played Friday night. Not as much Bearden as I was WB. The Governors laid an egg. Bearden can say they were the reason, and maybe they were. I don't buy it. I know Bearden is an excellent team, but so are the Governors. They could never get anything going. It felt so odd watching that game that I thought I was dreaming. No doubt the end of the first half was the backbreaker. Let's break this down. WB ball around their own 45 3rd and 2 with 1 minute left and the clock is moving. Coach Meadows does something very strange to me in my opinion. He allows the play clock to run down and call a timeout with around 40 seconds left. I understand his philosophy. He did not want to leave Bearden any time left on the clock if they were to not get the first down. What I did not understand was it was Coach Meadows doing this. He usually does not worry about what will happen if we "don't get the first down." He just expects us to "get the first down." That really surprised me. In turn, we don't get the first down, and punt. Bearden runs it back to midfield with 16 seconds left. 1 play and a big bomb, and Bearden goes up 17-0. Ballgame!!!! Nevertheless, it was a great season for the Govs. The coaches did an outstanding job week in and week out having these kids ready to play. It was fun watching the new offense. Good luck to Bearden...go get those Ads.

Hello All...

Congrats to the Dawgs..Good luck stay healthy... Enjoyed the banter this last week with you dawg fans...With you all in R1 we don't cross paths much.. Govs played poorly..Off. had a bad night.. I'll be reading thru the playoffs but I'll try to keep my mouth shut.....

MC865 " I'm still scratchin... Because I'm itchin....

tpoole12

Prediction time.

Everyone knows about Blount's defense. They'll get the job done. What has not gotten as much attention is that Blount's offense is very talented, and I expect they've just been growing more and more comfortable with what they run all season long. I expect them to surprise Bearden tonight.

WB - 28

Bearden - 14

Wow...could I have been more wrong?