Henry County vs Fairley

Red Dawn

Can not compare apples and orages . The defense this year is not playing against last years offenses, and WAO, your opinin is noted on Fairley's offense being worst last year, I remember Fairley hitting two big pass plays late last year, also a bad JCM team score 2 tds late last year. I saw a Hillsboro team score a few on that defense that you are saying was so much better than this one. That must mean that this defesne has not chance, well, the 06 team could not have won near as many games as the 07, why? because they graduated adn are ineligible.

I hope this team goes on to win the state championship so you morons can still say last years team was better. Last years team was great and I loved watching them play but their time is over. Jump on this band wagon or jump off now, quit riding the edge.

I did think it was interesting that the Fairley players were yelling "we aint Egypt, you aint scoring 70 on us" how right they were, we did not score 70, 55 pretty good boys, and 21 more than them and all we needed was one more than them, and they got their long ride home. Like Gaddis said after the game, they won the cheering and chanting game and we won on the scoreboard.

Prophet, you sure do like to run your mouth, also your against everybody who's opinion that doesn't resemble your's. If you wanna talk big then you darn better be able to walk big. just tell me where and i'll be there

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prophet, you sure do like to run your mouth, also your against everybody who's opinion that doesn't resemble your's. If you wanna talk big then you darn better be able to walk big. just tell me where and i'll be there

little thin skinned arent we, speaking proudlyof a team is rnning my mouth, I simply said last years team was great ande fun to watch but this years team deserves praise not a comparison to last years team, and last years team does not deserve it either. THis big talk I have been making, from what do you draw this opinion from, are you challenging me to a duel.

WAO it is obvious to me that you dont like someone to disagree with your opinion, I not ne time have wanted to fight someone over some simple words on a computer screen, and I will be walking as big as I can when I am walking, all 178 pounds. I obviously aint as big as you big boy, but my daddy is, hahahahahahhhahahahahahahahhaa, grow up WAO