Lookout Valley @ Gordonsville

croz6110

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all ive heard this year is scruggs this scruggs that i think G will light them up like a chirstmas tree

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> G'ville can't stop scruggs maybe slow him down. You can try too. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> G'ville can't stop scruggs maybe slow him down. You can try too. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

very funny jacket fan G will make them think twice

After a little more thought on this game I think it will be a dogfight. Unless the Steamrollers come out and play a complete game they will get beat. I think the decisive LV win has given the Jackets the confidence they needed...now they know they can play with G'ville. G'ville has some weaknesses that LV can exploit...thay match up pretty well. Playing at G'ville does make it somewhat tougher. This should be a real good game.

Yeah, you'll be in the pressbox.

RCR..if you hear banjos run for it /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

After a little more thought on this game I think it will be a dogfight. Unless the Steamrollers come out and play a complete game they will get beat. I think the decisive LV win has given the Jackets the confidence they needed...now they know they can play with G'ville. G'ville has some weaknesses that LV can exploit...thay match up pretty well. Playing at G'ville does make it somewhat tougher. This should be a real good game.RCR..if you hear banjos run for it /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

i think u mabye right zone but i think G is just to strong for LV's line if they can stop scruggs they will be alright