Lookout Valley @ Gordonsville

croz6110

Good luck to the tigers from Gville. I'll be there to show some support for my second favorite team in region 4. B y the way that this team ran all over Watertown this could end up being a real battle. Go Tigers!!!!!!

I hope Watertown was just glad to get there for a change, and forgot what they was doing there.. Or they dont travel well long distant. Or they showed up like GV tonight. If not it could be a long night for the tigers.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming up to Gordonsville, Lets get the Important stuff out of the way. Good Places to Eat? Maybe we opened a few eyes this week? But we understand each week the teams get better. Good luck to all Region 3 & 4 teams to stay healthy. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I agree RCR we should have gotten some respect with this win. GO REGION 3.

Nothing worse than a bunch of angry Yellow JACKETS. We need to maintain our intensity that we had for the game with H2O and this year could be real special.

GO JACKETS /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

It'll be a good one, but I think that G'ville takes it, if only by a slim margin.

I know, I know, reg. season gets thrown out the window when it comes to playoff, but Silverdale played LV very closely in reg season. If these boys come out like it looks as though SD did in 2nd half last night, you'll have a fight on your hands.

Go G'ville.

LV, have a safe trip to the Jungle. Hope both teams have a good, injury-free game.

I didnt think Lookout Valley would win one game in the playoffs much less 2. They was beatin Watertown 42-21 goin into the 4th, and Gordonville was only beatin Watertown by 7. From everything that I gathered tonight if SP makes it past FCS then they will have a easy round 3 game considerin they already thumped LV once this year.

You cannot compare those 2 games. The Gordonsville game was the only game all year that Watertown had all of its starters for. They played IMO their best game of the year against GV. Also in that game GV had just come off of 2 very tough games against TC and FCS. I don't think they expected us to make much of a game and we had nothin to lose.

If GV comes to play which I think they will, it will be a long night for LV. I don't think LV will be able to keep the same intensity they had this week after a 2 hour bus ride and playin in the jungle. However if LV can play like they did last night they could pull out the win. I just don't think they will. GO TIGERS!!!!!!

You cannot compare those 2 games. The Gordonsville game was the only game all year that Watertown had all of its starters for. They played IMO their best game of the year against GV. Also in that game GV had just come off of 2 very tough games against TC and FCS. I don't think they expected us to make much of a game and we had nothin to lose.

If GV comes to play which I think they will, it will be a long night for LV. I don't think they will be able to keep the same intensity they had this week after a 2 hour bus ride and playin in the jungle. However if LV can play like they did last night they could pull out the win. I just don't think they will. GO TIGERS!!!!!!

I am planning on coming to THE JUNGLE Fri. night to pull for the Tigers and support region 4 can I wear my purple I am kinda allergic to blue ever since a married a girl from MC. Just kidding I will probally get killed if she reads this ha ha.GO BIG TIGERS.

I didnt think Lookout Valley would win one game in the playoffs much less 2. They was beatin Watertown 42-21 goin into the 4th, and Gordonville was only beatin Watertown by 7. From everything that I gathered tonight if SP makes it past FCS then they will have a easy round 3 game considerin they already thumped LV once this year.

When will people learn that you can't go by other game scores.

Watertown beat Trousdale and Trousdale stayed within two touchdowns of SP. How bad did LV get beat by SP?

Also LV only beat Silverdale by one touchdown. Gville beat them by 2 td's.

You can't go by scores people.

I think LV will show up and leave it on the field. I don't know if that will be enough but GV better not have a bad game.

I agree. GV better not have another bad ball game like last night. If they do they will be playing BB earlier than expected. Yeah I am disapointed in the performance of the team last night. Especially the 2nd half. Hopefully that was their bad game for the playoffs.