Lookout Valley @ Gordonsville

croz6110

I didnt think Lookout Valley would win one game in the playoffs much less 2. They was beatin Watertown 42-21 goin into the 4th, and Gordonville was only beatin Watertown by 7. From everything that I gathered tonight if SP makes it past FCS then they will have a easy round 3 game considerin they already thumped LV once this year.

yeah...because comparing scores is a good comparison of how good a team really easy. Go back to elementary school with this logic and get it out of here!

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When will people learn that you can't go by other game scores.

Watertown beat Trousdale and Trousdale stayed within two touchdowns of SP. How bad did LV get beat by SP?

Also LV only beat Silverdale by one touchdown. Gville beat them by 2 td's.

You can't go by scores people.

How teams played 3, 6 or 10 weeks ago doesn't have a lot to do with how they are playing now. Teams get better, get people hurt, get people healthy...etc over the course of a season.

who are the playmakers for Gordonsville. Is it a one man show if not it should be a great game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO LV!!!

Justin Smith, Jordan Davis, Jesse Gullett, Matthew Thornton, Justin Sims, Josh Arnold, Stephen Pride, Brady Hearn, Caleb Richardson, Phillip Bennett and Josh Young are the names you'll hear over the loudspeaker.

What are you trying to say?

If Gville's a one man show, it won't be a good game?

Justin Smith, Jordan Davis, Jesse Gullett, Matthew Thornton, Justin Sims, Josh Arnold, Stephen Pride, Brady Hearn, Caleb Richardson, Phillip Bennett and Josh Young are the names you'll hear over the loudspeaker.

What are you trying to say?

If Gville's a one man show, it won't be a good game?

No. I never watch Gville play so I know who to lookout for.

Coming up to Gordonsville, Lets get the Important stuff out of the way. Good Places to Eat? Maybe we opened a few eyes this week? But we understand each week the teams get better. Good luck to all Region 3 & 4 teams to stay healthy. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

We look forward to a great game with y'all Friday night.

As far as eating places, we don't have a lot of variety. We have a McDonalds and a combination KFC and Taco Bell. There is a Waffle House. That is it as far as the chain places go. There are a couple of pretty good privately owned places. One is the Cornerstone Cafe. It is at the caution light where you turn to go to Gordonsville High School. There is also the Timberloft Restaurant. It is across the road from the Waffle House. I would choose Timberloft over Cornerstone. 30 miles east or west either there are Ocharleys Outback Steakhouses, places like that.

As far as eating places, we don't have a lot of variety. We have a McDonalds and a combination KFC and Taco Bell. There is a Waffle House. That is it as far as the chain places go. There are a couple of pretty good privately owned places. One is the Cornerstone Cafe. It is at the caution light where you turn to go to Gordonsville High School. There is also the Timberloft Restaurant. It is across the road from the Waffle House. I would choose Timberloft over Cornerstone. 30 miles east or west either there are Ocharleys Outback Steakhouses, places like that.

They could also go a few miles up the road to Carthage and go to Pizza Hut, Subway, Hardee's, Sonic, La Villa, Brenda's, or El Rey Azteca(The best Mexican Restaurant ever)

They could also go a few miles up the road to Carthage and go to Pizza Hut, Subway, Hardee's, Sonic, La Villa, Brenda's, or El Rey Azteca(The best Mexican Restaurant ever)

Thanks Croz I didn't even think of Carthage. They are easy to overlook as you well know. lol Joking to my friends from across the river.

Sounds like Lookout Valley. We should be at Home. Thanks