Lookout Valley @ Gordonsville

croz6110

Hey Mossy,

Sounds like your preparations are going well. I am amazed at the cockiness of this Region 3 bunch. Several of their posters on both your board and the FC/SP board seem to give both the Tigers and FC no chance. Seems to be a little reminisant of last years boards prior to Temple vs. SP, G-ville vs. SP, and Temple vs. FC. Seems to me that both our teams need to garner a little respect this Friday night for Region 4. One Grace fan even went as far as to compare FC to Silverdale despite our lil guys hanging 64 on em and the clock running continually most of the 2nd half. Our little green sweatervest boys are listed anywhere from 14-28 point underdogs in Marion Co. In the opinions of you,Croz, and Bishop, shoud we just stay in Possumtown and avoid the #1 ranked team in the state.

As for you LV fans....you better remember that G-ville has a little tradition on Friday nights in November. If you think beating H2O town was any indicator of what you will face this weekend then you are in for a RUDE AWAKENING /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for you LV fans....you better remember that G-ville has a little tradition on Friday nights in November. If you think beating H2O town was any indicator of what you will face this weekend then you are in for a RUDE AWAKENING /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

As for the LV fans,I cant wait to see Gorsonville on Friday night. I've heard its great. LV fans will love the experence WIN or LOSE. At the end of the Watertown game some of their players got out of control with late hits and other things. That will not happen with us, Our Coaches will show class and respect along with our players & fans

As for the Grace fan! Man I dont know what to say, Where are they know? Not playing Football.

I think Region 4 Teams are respecting Region 3 Teams this year. Just remember we are trying to keep up with you guys. Region 4 teams have alot of tradition. History has proven that! So after all the dust clears Whoever makes it out of Region we will support that team!!!!

They are Regions closer to both of us why dont we rotate? Is it because nobody whats Region 4 in Football?

Nice try cheesecake. You are not from GV!!!! I would wager you are from Westy. Get back on over to Basketball, and quit trying to stir the pot. I hope you SC folks dont believe this bull. Either from Westy or one of the dying few that think there is a ditch dug between GV and Carthage to separate the county. See my post on the SC thread about this. For cheesecakes information the players from both teams hold each other in high regards. Most are friends, or relatives. The divide and conquer will not work for you. Sorry. Not to mention the coaches are also tight. Otherwise this would not have happened. Again, nice try. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

actually, CheeseCake is from Gordonsville. I played with her son, and he graduated with me in 03

Hey Mossy,

Sounds like your preparations are going well. I am amazed at the cockiness of this Region 3 bunch. Several of their posters on both your board and the FC/SP board seem to give both the Tigers and FC no chance. Seems to be a little reminisant of last years boards prior to Temple vs. SP, G-ville vs. SP, and Temple vs. FC. Seems to me that both our teams need to garner a little respect this Friday night for Region 4. One Grace fan even went as far as to compare FC to Silverdale despite our lil guys hanging 64 on em and the clock running continually most of the 2nd half. Our little green sweatervest boys are listed anywhere from 14-28 point underdogs in Marion Co. In the opinions of you,Croz, and Bishop, shoud we just stay in Possumtown and avoid the #1 ranked team in the state.

Yeah Vols, send them a white flag and surrender. Its better than getting a bunch of injuries and embarrased. GV is flying the white flag below the old glory as we speak. NOT!!!!! It aint that easy is it?

actually, CheeseCake is from Gordonsville. I played with her son, and he graduated with me in 03

Then she should appreciate the kind gesture that SC offered and not pass gossip that takes away from it. Dont you think? Again I say if good news traveled as fast as bad news and distorted information. GV would be a better place to live. I ponder if her son had been playing this year if she would have passed the same information? Its not just her its a network.

First of all,I DON'T make and go around gossiping about things.This was told to me though a friend in Carthage.I suppose in your life time that you haven't shared gossip to.So don't point fingers.

Actually I dont come from this area. I moved in. I had never experienced small community gossip until I moved here. I did learn very quickly that you have to confirm everything you hear before you pass it along. Even facts get twisted from person to person to make it sound more interesting. I have a rule. If I cant confirm it. I dont repeat it. I also found by asking about something I knew about for a fact. You get a completely different story. Try doing that and see if what I am saying is true. It will make you think twice before you share a story you have heard. The best thing to do is when you hear the words,I heard, is investigate if it interests you. Maybe more people will read this and use the limited wisdom in it. The words, I heard, has caused many a loss of friendship, mates, and even lives. Is it worth it?

Now on to football. Go Tigers!!!! Go Owls!!!!

What is the Weather looking like in Gordsonville for Friday night?

Better bring a pot of hot coffee and some thermals. It's going to be a cold and windy night. Nevertheless, with the excitement of scoring unanswered touchdowns all night long, tomorrow night should leave the home team's fans with a warm and fuzzy feeling

As for the LV fans,I cant wait to see Gorsonville on Friday night. I've heard its great. LV fans will love the experence WIN or LOSE. At the end of the Watertown game some of their players got out of control with late hits and other things. That will not happen with us, Our Coaches will show class and respect along with our players & fans

As for the Grace fan! Man I dont know what to say, Where are they know? Not playing Football.

I think Region 4 Teams are respecting Region 3 Teams this year. Just remember we are trying to keep up with you guys. Region 4 teams have alot of tradition. History has proven that! So after all the dust clears Whoever makes it out of Region we will support that team!!!!

They are Regions closer to both of us why dont we rotate? Is it because nobody whats Region 4 in Football?

As for our players being "out of control" that is crap. They were not pulling any more late or low hits than your boys were. And that was after they went into the locker room at half time to find all of their stuff gone thru and piled in the floor and some of it missing. So don't go there about how much class your boys have and how little ours had. GO G-VILLE!!!!!!