MBA vs. Father Ryan

Hadouken

The only thing that is for sure with this game is a group of people talking trash. Both schools are showing very little class. For some reason I don't feel that schools like Saint X or DeLaSalle would do alot of talking on a message board.

It's been a dismal year on the board...not a lot of football discussed. Somebody suggested a board for the old guys. Maybe the entrance standard should having seen Fred Fisher or Mike Wright play hogh school football?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be MBA's game. They have a very good team. A couple of future D1 players. They seemed to be focused and ready to play every weekend. They are two games away from a state championship for a brand new coach.

Father Ryan on the other hand, has that rare chance to play them again. You always hear "if we played them again, we would win". Father Ryan's team does not seam as disciplined or focused as MBA. Mistakes and penalties will kill any chances of a win.

MBA wins 28 to 10

Playing football is something good.

Ending a season is something else.

High school, what a great time. Man, do I miss those days.

When I was young.

I'd do anything to be 17 again.

It would be nice to be young enough to think tonight's game is a matter of life and death. In the Ft. Lauderdale area this week, we buried our third police officer in less than a year, all shot in the line of duty. A little persepctive is nice at times: aren't we fortunate to enjoy the diversion of two fine schools playing a game together, knowing that at the end of the game, there'll be handhsakes all around. Why, in a less enlightened age, a man of the cloth actually said a prayer before the game echoing much the same sentiment. Funny how the demise of sportsmanship followed shortly thereafter.

There is no way that MBA puts up 42 on Ryan. Their offense is nothing compared to BA's, even without Chris Jordan. I'm calling the upset, by 2, on a last second field goal as THOUSANDS of FR students and fans, myself included, storm the field and TEAR DOWN MBA'S GOALPOSTS

im pretty sure they did tonight.

i was off by 3 points my bad

Solid effort tonight by the Big Red. Well done, gentlemen!

Congratulations again to Father Ryan on a great season! It is very nice for this game to be back where it belongs.

For all of you trash talkers on this board, the student-athletes on the field conducted themselves a lot more maturely than you on this board.

Next week's match up is entirely appropriate. MBA and BA have proven themselves to be the two best in the State of TN. It should be a great game.

Here's to a hard fought and injury free game!

FlyBy