Mt. Juliet vs. Hillsboro

SCBisondad

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no now that was the dumbest comment to a dumb comment that i have ever read in my life pal

Hillsboro Wins this easy ..MJ is a pushover just like the rest of region 6 .. Hillsboro owned the rest of your region last year .. lined them up and knocked them down ... only team in these 2 regions that game give hillsboro a run and possibly beat them is maplewood .. thats right i said it ..whites creek game was fluke .. every team has a game like that ...come with something better than that .. no better yet close down your locker room tonight ..your season is over anyway ..

ah last year is last year. hillsboro's offense cant go without seward. i like mj,close game though.

MJ's D is too good... HA! wasnt that the case with kenwood and maplewood didnt seem to have a problem.. well guess what, hillsboro is better than maplewood and i havent heard the praise of MJ's D like i did kenwood. the whites creek game was certainly not the defense's fault= there were 6 fumbles LOST and 2 picks i believe.

as for seward being the "engine" of the offense= true, but even if he didnt play the backup is an incredible athlete. i heard he was sick and didnt tell anyone before the game and/or an allergic reaction to a medication. regardless, he should play.

boski is correct= maplewood is the only team that can match up with hillsboro.

how is kenwoods d better than mj 's when mj wins 3-0.i mean come on you idiot.

Hillsboro quarterback Matt Arent threw three touchdowns and tailback Jacques Seward ran for two more, leading the Burros to 42-7 win over Henry County Friday at Patriots Stadium in a state semifinal game.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

your qb and rb does not has the same o-line as last year end of story

I posted this a while back ... but as of the end of October ... the top 10 defenses in 4A were as follows:

http://tennessee.coacht.com/boards/index.p...howtopic=161992

That answer your question?

now mj has proved their d is better than #8 beech is ahead of them on this and why is everybody in here talking bout henry county this is mj vs hillsboro forum not about sorry old henry county.