Mt. Juliet vs. Hillsboro

SCBisondad

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I attended the game and I have to say MJ played very dirty. #7 took a cheap helmet to helmet shot at Eric Gordon and MJ's number 12 was going up to the sideline where Hillsboro's coach was calling plays and apparently talking smack. I don't think Mount Juliet was a very classy bunch. Also on that play with #68 it appeared to me that MJ was pushing after the play and when his teammates came to help him get some MJ players off him, is when the flag was thrown.

The Burros deserve the win as does Mount Juliet with the loss.

the so called dirty hit you are referring to was not dirty. #3 ran a slant across the middle and robert hill just smacked him to make sure there was no catch. that is football for you buddy.

the so called dirty hit you are referring to was not dirty. #3 ran a slant across the middle and robert hill just smacked him to make sure there was no catch. that is football for you buddy.

No, it was. The ball was overthrown, the hit was somewhat late, and the hit was 100 percent helmet to helmet. On the other hand, Hillsboro had 3 defensive pass interference calls called on them and atleast 1 of them was a horrible call.

So I guess you're not debating my statement about #12? 44 also seemed to have a little mouth. He got up beating his chest after he dragged a load of Burros- for a loss of two yards. I will give 44 credit though, he was their workhorse.

42-20 HHS Congrats to HHS players except for I believe #68. Dirty play. I hoped since you got tossed you don't play next game. If I got the # wrong, sorry. That being said, good luck in your next game. Also, spend some money on your bathrooms. That is by far the worst I've ever seen. 3 Urinals, and no lighting to the back with no space to walk.

you are severely mistaken.. you wanna know why he was ejected? a MJ player intentionally punched #68 in the crotch therefore infuriating him leading to several punches. if it werent for a dirty shot on behalf of the MJ player, it would have never occured.

outcome of the game pretty much expected.. MJ never really had a chance, like everyone else, they jus didnt know it.