Tyner Academy @ DCA

THS7758

And we believe your team is "soft". These are facts. Just watch the film.

...I don't have to watch a 'film'...I've seen my team 'live-and-in-living color'...I know what they are capable of doing and obviously you don't...I hope the 'film' is showing you enough because come Friday you will amazed at what you didn't see /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...I don't have to watch a 'film'...I've seen my team 'live-and-in-living color'...I know what they are capable of doing and obviously you don't...I hope the 'film' is showing you enough because come Friday you will amazed at what you didn't see /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

the film probably didn't show all 6 fast running backs in the game at the same time! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Oh yeah, they probably play them 2 or 3 at a time. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I hope DCA wins, I'd rather drive to Nashville next week, than drive down in that part of Chattanooga. Just from a concerned motorist stand point.I also think we match up better against ABC or 123 or AMD. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Whatever that ABC schools name is!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

???

Actually, his best runs are in the 4th quarter, but DCA has some other weapons. The passing game had a rough night friday, but I do not expect that to happen two weeks in a row. Actually, DCA does not need 6 fast backs, #21 will get it done. I might add, that the mercy rule talk is silly, this is a playoff game, 2nd round, but if you folks down there think it is going to be that easy, to come to Donelson and Blow out DCA, then it is a waste of time responding to that kind of talk. Better bring your best game and hope you win by one! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

If you had trouble with Bledsoe's defense, your in serious trouble Friday night. Tyner will hit just as hard but will be doing it at a completely different speed.

If you had trouble with Bledsoe's defense, your in serious trouble Friday night. Tyner will hit just as hard but will be doing it at a completely different speed.

I guess DCA shouldn't show up, with all that speed and stuff. Tyner probably doesn't even need a bus to get to Donelson, they are probably faster than Greyhound, they could run here, run all over DCA and then run home.

I don't think DCA had any trouble from Bledsoe, DCA kept making stupid mistakes and still beat them by 11. On a normal Friday night they beat Bledsoe Co by 28+. Maybe you don't know this, but DCA has actually played some fast teams this year, honest they have. I think Goodpasture has one of the quickest teams in the state, CPA, they even beat up the team Tyner played friday, by 4 touchdowns if my memory serves me right.

Now I was kidding with the greyhound comment, I did not mean to be imflammatory, but please don't talk like DCA has yet to play a fast teams or teams that hit hard. I am pretty sure the players on the DCA team are not too scared of ya. DCA by 6 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think it is silly talk no matter who said it first. I think both teams are good to be alive at this point, I just think DCA will win this game at home. I stick with my initial position, DCA by 6. Now if you guys can't stop #21, then it could be worse, but we will see. I will note though, if you sit on #21 then #14 is going to hurt you in the air, soften you up( now I did not call you soft /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ) but soften you up some, its a figure of speech meaning to get you off the line of scrimmage, then #21 will get ya. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

...What makes you think #14 will have the "time" to throw the ball...you haven't seen our LB's in action...I am sure the coaches will have a scheme just for your passing game...watching 'film' and lining-up between the goal posts are like night & day...and if you really think you can stop our 'stable' of RB's you will have your chance...I don't think you can...Tyner by 14

I guess DCA shouldn't show up, with all that speed and stuff. Tyner probably doesn't even need a bus to get to Donelson, they are probably faster than Greyhound, they could run here, run all over DCA and then run home.

I don't think DCA had any trouble from Bledsoe, DCA kept making stupid mistakes and still beat them by 11. On a normal Friday night they beat Bledsoe Co by 28+. Maybe you don't know this, but DCA has actually played some fast teams this year, honest they have. I think Goodpasture has one of the quickest teams in the state, CPA, they even beat up the team Tyner played friday, by 4 touchdowns if my memory serves me right.

Now I was kidding with the greyhound comment, I did not mean to be imflammatory, but please don't talk like DCA has yet to play a fast teams or teams that hit hard. I am pretty sure the players on the DCA team are not too scared of ya. DCA by 6 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Tyner beat Bledsoe by 4 touchdowns, but so what, none of that really matters once the playoff starts.

the film probably didn't show all 6 fast running backs in the game at the same time! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Oh yeah, they probably play them 2 or 3 at a time. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

...You really don't have a 'clue' as how the RB's are used and for which plays...Coach Turner knew that you would study the film...that's why he ran 'basic' plays...as I said before what you saw on film and what you will see Friday night is like night & day!!!

I don't know who dcawildcat36 or wildcat7 is but i know for a fact that you are not on dca's team or may even have anything to do with them. It's funny how you both joined TODAY and around the same time so maybe it's one person with two names /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Trying to stir something up im guessing?? for ONE dca has not watched one bit of film on tyner and will not til monday morning...the coaches do not even exchange films til sunday. TWO, I bet you not one player on dca's team thinks tyner plays soft anyways, im sure they respect that tyner is a good team and know that they have a challenge ahead of them. So this nonsense of Tyner being soft and u watching film is bologna. I believe they may have made the mistake of looking ahead to this game last week, that's why it may have been such a close game against Bledsoe. Should be a great game, great round 2 matchup.