Tyner Academy @ DCA

THS7758

Tyner's defense has been exceptional against the run this year. I honestly believe that all of our losses have come against passing teams. Brainerd, Fulton, South Pittsburg, and McCallie all threw the ball very well against us. All of those games also included bad turnovers that led to points for the other team. As far as the line and linebackers they are all solid and fast, and playing their best football of the year. The secondary started this year very shaky and were getting exposed early in the season, however they have had several interceptions and played excellent man to man defense in the past 3 to 4 weeks. Tyner's defense will no doubt keep the pressure up this Friday night.

South Pittsburgh had 22 yards passing against Tyner.

McCallie had 76 yards.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...ZP, the boilers will need to be really 'stoked' for this game...I believe our schedule has prepared us for this match-up...the kids are ready and so am I /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good Luck to Tyner this week, TynerRamFan..... Represent region 3 well as your our only hope to win the state but take it one game at a time as I'm sure Coach Turner will.....

ARRRRRRRRRRRR matey's...Shimber me timbers this is going to be a dandy SAVVY....Me thinks Smith might be too much for the swash buckling Bucs from Boyd....Good game to watch indeed SAVVY....Good luck to both teams SAVVY....SC by 14

Been hitting the rum a little heavy there Captain? The Boyd-SC game was last week /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Been hitting the rum a little heavy there Captain? The Boyd-SC game was last week /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

ARRRRRR the good Cpt. needs to get outta me bottle... Me thinks I am in the wrong forum....Hardy Harr Harr.....Strap me boots and tinkle me pink...Well matey's might as well give you the good Cpt. view on this game while I am here... The Ram train might have some problems with DCA, SAVVY...If Tyner can score 24 or more they win, SAVVY...DCA will cause em lots of trouble...We shall see come Friday.....

We had a whole lot more success running than we did passing. Tyner doubled our best reciever and their DB's were faster than our other recievers. We just couldn't get anyone open.

Ok, since there seems to be a lull in the action, a few questions if I may

We've heard alot about Tyners blazing speed on offense and defense, does DCA have the speed on their offense to cause Tyners defense any problems

With so many playmakers on offense for Tyner, how will/can DCA's team defense match up

For those of you that may have seen both teams play this year, your thoughts please.

Good Luck to Tyner this week, TynerRamFan..... Represent region 3 well as your our only hope to win the state but take it one game at a time as I'm sure Coach Turner will.....

...Bledsoebtheboys...thanks for the support...I am sure the "RAMTRAIN" will take this to heart...since you were there this past Friday is there anything we can look for that might surprise??? I am sure they were in 'shock' for at least 3 quarters!!!

...Bledsoebtheboys...thanks for the support...I am sure the "RAMTRAIN" will take this to heart...since you were there this past Friday is there anything we can look for that might surprise??? I am sure they were in 'shock' for at least 3 quarters!!!

While I couldn't speak for everyone, I must say I was absolutely shocked at the amount of time and energy the Bledsoe boys seemed to spend on "other activities" rather than football. I truly believe they could be a very fine team if they would concentrate their energies on purely football. They have some really good players!!!

While I couldn't speak for everyone, I must say I was absolutely shocked at the amount of time and energy the Bledsoe boys seemed to spend on "other activities" rather than football. I truly believe they could be a very fine team if they would concentrate their energies on purely football. They have some really good players!!!

...They have some very good players and I might add that if the game had been played in Pikeville, BC would have had an upset!!! They are really tough up there!!!