Riverdale (11-0) vs. Wilson Central (9-2)

tdntn

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale will win this one. It is to bad for Wilson Central that Wes Elrod will be leaving this year since he is the reason for this great season.

I know the old guy quite well and I really think he will coach there as long as they will have him. He lives in that zone and I think has a couple grandkids that go there. He loves coaching offensive football and likes working with Coach Eric.

I can also tell you; that he would tell you real quick that he NOT the reason for any kind of season they might be having. Saying stuff like that is really silly at any school; all coaches contribute!

He is old school strictly and really enjoys football for what it is! Again you might have info that I do not know about, but I doubt he would leave unless it was a health issue. I realize that he is an old geezer (LOL), but last time I was around him; he appeared to have a season or two left in him...............maybe!! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />