Riverdale (11-0) vs. Wilson Central (9-2)

tdntn

sorry guys...this weekend was a warmup game for Riverdale and they will be smoking by Friday night. Wilson Central is having a great season and they can be proud of that and use it to build on next year, because this year is about to be over for them. They are going to be run over by a steam roller this weekend. Their talent will be showcased at home this weekend.

RIVERDALE 42 WILSON 7

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry guys...this weekend was a warmup game for Riverdale and they will be smoking by Friday night. Wilson Central is having a great season and they can be proud of that and use it to build on next year, because this year is about to be over for them. They are going to be run over by a steam roller this weekend. Their talent will be showcased at home this weekend.

RIVERDALE 42 WILSON 7

Stupid post of the week. Just another two-post Smyrna fan praying they don't have to play Riverdale again. Very pathetic.

This is going to be a great game betwen two outstanding teams. Please take your trash over to the Smyrna-LC tread.

What a loser.

RIVERDALE 42 WILSON 7

we wont score 42 points our offense is not that high powered

Stupid post of the week. Just another two-post Smyrna fan praying they don't have to play Riverdale again. Very pathetic.

This is going to be a great game betwen two outstanding teams. Please take your trash over to the Smyrna-LC tread.

What a loser.

Smyrna wants to play riverdale again. I am not so sure riverdale wants smyrna again though.

Somebody with 2 post both about riverdale games and you can read the tea leaves a declare them from smyrna.

My bet is somebody from wc or mj by their screen name.

Better focus on wc they are playing well right now and while you guys beat them fairly easy earlier we both know how that can work out.

They are loaded with seniors and I just get a sense of confidence in them. Wc is by far the most dangerous 3 seed in the state.

we wont score 42 points our offense is not that high powered

have i woke up in the twilight zone? /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Smyrna wants to play riverdale again. I am not so sure riverdale wants smyrna again though.

Somebody with 2 post both about riverdale games and you can read the tea leaves a declare them from smyrna.

My bet is somebody from wc or mj by their screen name.

Better focus on wc they are playing well right now and while you guys beat them fairly easy earlier we both know how that can work out.

They are loaded with seniors and I just get a sense of confidence in them. Wc is by far the most dangerous 3 seed in the state.

Riverdale does not care who they might play in round three. Their focus is on Wilson Central Friday night. Why would Smyrna want to play Riverdale again? This is not last year.

Riverdale does not care who they might play in round three. Their focus is on Wilson Central Friday night. Why would Smyrna want to play Riverdale again? This is not last year.

not having experienced a loss you may not be aware but most teams that lose to a team always would like another shot at them. This is not just riverdale, I would bet if you asked Smyrna players they would ahve loved to have had another shot at lebanon this week.

but you are right no one really cares who you play to get there but if you can play at team that beat you and get a win it is all the better.

Ill be honest after the lavergne game they are not a team I would want to see again this year. History shows that it is hard to beat a good team twice.

Riverdale fans seem to be dwelling on the past. Sure hope your players aren't. Wilson Central came to Coffee County and let's just say brought the house down. WC has gained so much more power they are kind of like a hurricane approaching shore. I suggest Riverdale starts preparation early.

WC-21

RDale-14