Riverdale (11-0) vs. Wilson Central (9-2)

tdntn

Its game time boys and you can count on the Warriors to be ready. They have worked extra hard this week and may have a wrinkle or two. The cold may have a factor as it will be the coldest game of the year so far. Look for an intense first half with the Warriors wearing them down and taking control in the second half. Go Warriors...One Game At A Time and This ones another step to destiny!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow what a huge posting on this subject this week. Everyone is fired up! My son doesn't play (football) for Riverdale but he is a senior this year, and I cannot believe how much I am anticipating this game. Four years now my wife and I have been coming to and going to all these games, and with the season on the line every game now we don't want to see it end! After this season it will never quite have the same excitement as this I know, but I swear I think I will still come to a lot of these games after this year just for the sheer fun of it. HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL IS SO PURE AND REAL! And this Riverdale team has delivered every year in unbelievable proportions. We are so blessed to have this team and this program. GO WARRIORS! TAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO STATE! WE BELIEVE IN YOU AND WILL BE RIGHT THERE RINGING THOSE BELLS UNTIL THE CLOCK STOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Very well said! GAME TIME WARRIORS you guys know what to do and whats at stake! This is what RIVERDALE FOOTBALL is all about! One at a time gentlemen! WE LOVE OUR WARRIORS! GO RIVERDALE! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

i dont see riverdale scoreing that many points against wilson central and i reall doubt that wilson central will only score 7 i think the can score 21!

RHS fan/players you guys are to cocky and its about time for you guys to get knocked off!

Wildcats- 21

warriors-18

WARRIORS COME OUT TO PLAY!!!!!

If only the game was played in the stands, its not the fans you have to worry about. Its the butt woopin on the field your gonna get!!!

A couple of hours untill kickoff....oh the wait! Were behind you 100% You can do this, this is your chance to prove who you really are, get things done!

LETS GO DUB C!!

WILDCAT PRIDE!!

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />