Riverdale (11-0) vs. Wilson Central (9-2)

tdntn

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Wilson Central! Hope you guys keep doing well and can take it all the way!

In all honesty, this was a game I dreaded seeing our guys play. Riverdale is tough and it's really hard to play the same team twice in 4 weeks...it's also hard for you to beat a team twice in a row.

Great season Riverdale -- it was fun.

Congrats to the RIVERDALE WARRIORS on another region championship and another playoff appearance! You seniors have busted your butts and made all of us in Warrior country very proud! Sorry it had to end this way but that is the way sports go sometime! Good luck to all the seniors and their futures and for the under classmen work hard and stay hungry and give it another shot next year! Thankyou I have really enjoyed you guys! GO WARRIORS!

First of All congraulations to the Wildcats.

Second of all Riverdale fans i would like to thank you for a wonderful season ya'll also had

third of all ya'll athletics i mean ya'll after the game could have just went to the locker room ya'll did good sportmen ship by going and shaking our hands so Riverdale good luck in the future

First of All congraulations to the Wildcats.

Second of all Riverdale fans i would like to thank you for a wonderful season ya'll also had

third of all ya'll athletics i mean ya'll after the game could have just went to the locker room ya'll did good sportmen ship by going and shaking our hands so Riverdale good luck in the future

Thats one thing I have always loved about the coaching at Riverdale they have always taught these young men to win with class and to lose with class! Hope WC goes all the way in the playoffs! GET SMYRNA!

Who predicted Riverdale would lose? I DID! I DID!

But man what a whooping!!! OMG I don't know what's better: Riverdale losing or Smyrna winning! I said the best team never wins and guess what? I WAS RIGHT!!! And I think Riverdale will get knocked out in the first round next year. 5th round, 4th round, 3rd round, 2nd round knockouts the last 4 years and they're only getting worse. WOOT GO SMYRNA!!!