DYERSBURG AT MITCHELL

duke

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ENUFF ENUFF ABOUT DL ON THIS THREAD ! DL kills other teams with execution,execution,execution. They only use 5-6 plays over and over with an awesome blocking scheme. On defence they bend but dont break waiting for the other team to make mistakes. For any team to beat them it will take a flawless effort on both sides of he ball the full 4 quarters, HOWEVER They Are Not Our Issue " This Week, both DC AND DHS have to" FOCUS ONLY " on Haywood and Mitchell this week . Its very Imperative for the Choctaws and TROJANS to Practice this week on bringing their "A " game to Friday nights games. 1 Down 4 To Go TROJANS!!! HEART, DESIRE, WILL TO WIN, PLAYING AS A "T-E-A-M " ONE FOR ALL ALL FOR ONE! WE BELIEVE IN EACH OFF YOU!!!!!

TROJANS "TOGETHER WE ATTACK" !!!! GO TROJANS !!!! /// GATA GATA GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!

TOUCHE!!!!!!!! We both have big, fast, athletic clubs facing us this week! I look for an offensive shootout at Mitchell, and a physical slugfest with Haywood at D.C...two potentially great games!!!!!

It's my understanding that Beau has a sprained knee and is getting daily physical therapy.....likely to play Friday against Mitchell, but not a sure thing. Having him pound up the middle for 7 or 8 yards vertually every time he carries it make Taylor, Caldwell and Parker even more dangerous. Moving Beau to fullback is one of the most brilliant moves I've seen in a long, long time! To be so big and strong at 6'1 and 235 pounds, it's amazing how fluid and agile this young man is. Anyone who saw him Friday night against Trezevant had to be impressed with not only the obvious power, but the ability to find the holes and ability to cut-back at just the right time producing extra yardage on several occasions. He looked like he'd been playing the position for years, instead of two weeks!!!! During Coach Counce's era DHS obviously used more of the compact fullbacks (5-8 to 5-10, 185 to 190 pounders) with a low center of gravity and quickness stressed more than power. And we obviously have a couple of those guys in Ellis and Cunningham that give us that type FB as needed! But it's really nice to see a big "bruiser" in our backfield pounding on our opponents linebackers and dbacks, as we've had to face at least a dozen of them over the years that have given our defensive front and linebackers a fit! Don't know about anyone else, but I for one am even more excited about the offense than I've been all season. I also want to mention that even though the Trojans have had a tough time with passing teams I saw some adjustments in the 2nd half against Trezevant that are encouraging, including a more effective pass rush, and more single coverage from up on the line of scrimmage. With Caldwell back Friday night for the Mitchell game, we should be able to do a lot more man coverage on their speed guys and maybe make it a little tougher on Torey to get completions....Good luck Trojans...Let's get ready for a real shootout Friday night in Memphis.....Be there Trojan Supporters!!!!!! Let's fill the stands and make it like a home game for our guys!!!! Don't forget about the 7 oclock start time in all playoff games!!!!!Go Trojans!!!!

Don't know about anyone else, but I for one am even more excited about the offense than I've been all season. I also want to mention that even though the Trojans have had a tough time with passing teams I saw some adjustments in the 2nd half against Trezevant that are encouraging, including a more effective pass rush, and more single coverage from up on the line of scrimmage. With Caldwell back Friday night for the Mitchell game, we should be able to do a lot more man coverage on their speed guys and maybe make it a little tougher on Torey to get completions....Good luck Trojans...Let's get ready for a real shootout Friday night in Memphis.....Be there Trojan Supporters!!!!!! Let's fill the stands and make it like a home game for our guys!!!! Don't forget about the 7 oclock start time in all playoff games!!!!!Go Trojans!!!!

THE TROJANS WILL BE FINE. I DO HOPE BEAU PLAYS WITH ALL HE BRINGS TO THE TABLE FOR DHS BOTH "O" N "D",HOWEVER IM NOT IN FAVOR OF USING HIM UNLESS NEED BE (LET HIM HEAL COMPLETELY). ELLIS,CUNNINGHAM ARE BOTH POWER RUNNERS WITH GREAT BLOCKING TECHINQUES. WELCOME BACK TLYER DO "YOUR THING" YOUNG MAN WITH TREMDOUS "O"LINE BLOCKING,RASHAD,PARKER,ELLIS,CUNNINGHAM,CLICK, WHITFIELD WOW!!!!!!!!! . KUDOS TO REDSTOCK FOR FILLING BEAU"S SHOES ON "D" ! THE "D" DID SHOW GREAT IMPROVEMENTS 2ND HALF WITH "D"LINE,LBS,CBS COMING UP BIG AS USUAL ON BALL CARRIERS, CLICK AND TAYLOR LAYING BIG HITS ON THEIR RECIEVERS MAKING THE PASSING GAME NIL FOR THE BEARS! THESE TROJANS WANT IT AND THEY ARE COMING AFTER IT HARD ! TROJANS 1 DOWN 4 TO GO ! ONE GAME AT A TIME YOUNG MEN ! TROJANS, MITCHELL IS YOUR "ONLY" "FOCUS" THIS WEEK !! FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS EXECUTION EXECUTION EXECUTION! "TOGETHER WE ATTACK" ! GO TROJANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it's been a good year for the trojans football team. but, don't feel bad i hear ya'll have a squad in basketball

I can see right through your insecurities with this & your prediction of the Choctaws demise ! YOU ONLY WISH YOU LIVED IN DYER COUNTY / DYERSBURG so you would have TWO TEAMS TO ROOT FOR IN THE PLAYOFFS !

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!! GO TROJANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can see right through your insecurities with this & your prediction of the Choctaws demise ! YOU ONLY WISH YOU LIVED IN DYER COUNTY / DYERSBURG so you would have TWO TEAMS TO ROOT FOR IN THE PLAYOFFS !

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!! GO TROJANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You tell em 73

THE TROJANS WILL BE FINE. I DO HOPE BEAU PLAYS WITH ALL HE BRINGS TO THE TABLE FOR DHS BOTH "O" N "D",HOWEVER IM NOT IN FAVOR OF USING HIM UNLESS NEED BE (LET HIM HEAL COMPLETELY). ELLIS,CUNNINGHAM ARE BOTH POWER RUNNERS WITH GREAT BLOCKING TECHINQUES. WELCOME BACK TLYER DO "YOUR THING" YOUNG MAN WITH TREMDOUS "O"LINE BLOCKING,RASHAD,PARKER,ELLIS,CUNNINGHAM,CLICK, WHITFIELD WOW!!!!!!!!! . KUDOS TO REDSTOCK FOR FILLING BEAU"S SHOES ON "D" ! THE "D" DID SHOW GREAT IMPROVEMENTS 2ND HALF WITH "D"LINE,LBS,CBS COMING UP BIG AS USUAL ON BALL CARRIERS, CLICK AND TAYLOR LAYING BIG HITS ON THEIR RECIEVERS MAKING THE PASSING GAME NIL FOR THE BEARS! THESE TROJANS WANT IT AND THEY ARE COMING AFTER IT HARD ! TROJANS 1 DOWN 4 TO GO ! ONE GAME AT A TIME YOUNG MEN ! TROJANS, MITCHELL IS YOUR "ONLY" "FOCUS" THIS WEEK !! FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS EXECUTION EXECUTION EXECUTION! "TOGETHER WE ATTACK" ! GO TROJANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as Beau's injury, the way I understand it, it's more of a soreness and discomfort rather than something that playing could cause further complications. I know, back in the dark ages, when I competed and you did, whatever the sport, when there was a big game it was always the mentality to fight through the pain, when there was no "tommorrow," but unless you can be effective it's not always the best decision. And you're right, Ellis and Cunningham are more than capable of handling the fullback slot, and I'm sure there's also someone ready to step up at linebacker. When we look back to when Tyler had the sprained ankle and missed a couple of important games, and a couple of other players had "dings" along the way, the coaching staff always errored on the side best for the young men! Coach Bowling and staff won't play him if he's not ready to go, we can rest assured, but I think from all indications he'll be ready! I expect we'll see him out there causing havoc to the opponents like we have all year long! And I'm with you about the defense in the second half against Trezevant. Trezevant's ground game was non-existent and we gradually got the passing game under control with some very key plays by the DBacks and Linebackers and good rushes by the Defensive line! Go Trojans! and Go Choctaws!

This could very well be one of the best 3A games this week. I think both of these teams have the capabilities of making it all the way to The Burro. Goodluck this week.

LEGEND THIS GAME IS ONE OF THE BETTER 3A GAMES THIS WEEK WITH BOTH HAVING WHAT IT TAKES TO GO FOR THE "GOLD"! DHS ALWAYS HAS A BULLEYES ON THEIR BACK BUT THE TROJANS ALWAYS RESPOND WITH A "NEVER SAY DIE" ATTITUDE,HARD-NOSED PLAY, PLAYING AS "ONE" ! THESE YOUNG TROJANS NOT ONLY PLAY WITH THEIR "HEART" ON THEIR SLEEVES LEAVING IT "ALL" ON THE FIELD EVERY DOWN!

EACH ALSO CONSIDERS OTHERS AS A "BROTHER" RATHER THAN A TEAMMATE! HOPEFULLY NO INJURIES,FAIR PLAY, RESECTABLE OFFICATING WILL DECIDE THE GAME! TROJANS " FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS " EXECTUION EXECUTION EXECUTION!"!!!!

"TOGETHER WE ATTACK" !!!!!!!!!! GO TROJANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!