DYERSBURG AT MITCHELL

duke

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great matchup of contrasting offensive schemes...Mitchell quarterback Ken Torry, who'll fill the air with footballs, facing Dyersburg's high octane running game and stable of ball carriers!

Trojans will be ready for the Tigers of Mitchell. Constrasting "O"is an understatement that DHS has faced this year with Admirable Satifaction to themselves,schoolmates and fans. This T-E-A-M of TROJANS Do Not Know The Words Cant or Quit!! DHS Respond next Friday night with a "W". FOCUS,EXECUTION TROJANS with Mitchell as your ONLY objective this week TROJANS ! WE BELIEVE IN YOU !! "TOGETHER WE ATTACK" GO TROJANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone know who bad Beau is hurt?.....Man. he looks like Mike Alstott !.....And this is the third week in a row an opposing QB has made our secondary look rather suspect....That was the MOST YARDS the Trezevant qb had thrown for all year according to one of their fans.....And Ken Torrey can light it up....It will be GREAT to get Caldwell back...Gear up Trojans and take care of Mitchell......

Stevie... Beau will be fine. Very minor swelling this morning, so hopefully it was more of him being 'hurt' than being injured if you know what I mean.

He is a fine young man and losing "The Bull" at this point would be a disaster, but the team will wait until Monday to do anything further reagrding the 'hurt' right knee.

ROLL BLACK AND GOLD!

i think the trojans by 7 dyersburg if they make it past the first round usually plays well in the second round the trojans will have cawdwell back so the triple threat is there and beau will play this week look for him to have a huge game between the tackles mitchells quarterback will be tuff to stop last night when the trojans needed a stop the deffence came up huge with an interception. this will be an offencive showdown it will be close but the trojans will get a huge stop late in the game and capitalize.

The Trojans played their best game of the season last night. Without Caldwell, they had a great balance between runners. With Beau back there it gives you a bruiser that makes you respect the inside. Its beautiful how the offense opens up when Beau pounds a few people. They played well but could play even better which is scary. We have said that all year though...Logan Parker made a few decisions that were kind of odd, but we got a week to improve. I don't like to hear about the Mitchell QB. I do remember him for last year, he was very athletic and gave our D fits. I think we might be up to the task. Dyersburg knows what teams are goin to want to do so I think they will pull together and tighten up next week. Its early but if Mitchell plays like they did against Ripley. I will say DHS ,,,,BIG

I think it is TIME TO ROLL....Read DCBallas post on The David Lipscomb game....He went and watched them and says TALENT wise ....Dyersburg and Dyer County are right there...So the GOLD BALL IS IN SIGHT....

TIGHT UP THAT SECONDARY TROJANS!.....OR as JOHN W. TUCKER USED TO SAY..."THE BEST PASS DEFENSE IS A PASS RUSH".....GET THAT IRONED OUT...AND WE ARE ON OUR WAY....That OFFENSE LAST NIGHT WAS CLICKING...And "BEAU THE BULL"....has got to be a COACHES DREAM.....YOU GUYS GO TO MEMPHIS AND TAKE CARE OF MITCHELL.... ONE DOWN AND FOUR TO GO!......

GO TROJANS!

I picked Dyersburg to win it all when the season started, so I'm sticking with it. But, Mitchell is going to be a tough out. Dyersburg will have their hands full. I'll pick Dyersburg by 3.

Mitchell has 4 guys 6-4 , 2 guys 6-5 , tail back weighs 260 and runs like a deer and the best high school qb I've ever seen . He runs like Cawldwell and throws 75 yds . I would love to see this game , but wouldn't go back down there in the hood if it were free . I guess Big Will and his dad will be in Newbern friday night cheering for both teams . Good luck to everyone in 7-3a . Will's dad ,

Just out of curiosity-- Did anyone find out what the do over on 4th down and goal was about last night?? I've never seen anything like it before in my life. Did the officials just no know what to call it?

The officals never whistled to start the clock from the time out. Trezevant's QB snapped the ball to soon so the play did not count.