game winner!  

147 members have voted

1. 1. game winner!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And if you have never been to the Jungle, its a great atmosphere to watch a football game. They blast their pre game music, they have fireworks, and the fans are intense as well. Its pretty close to the Jungle! The only problem I had was last year in the 3rd round game vs Jo Byrns, I got into an arguement with a Mt Pleasant fan OUTSIDE the stadium. Apparently some of the fans there are used to parking their cars and standing outside the fence watching the game without going in. He was complaining that we were in the way because the stands were full and there were a lot of people standing. I told him to pay his darn money to get in, THEN complain lol. But all the rest of the Mt Pleasant fans INSIDE the stadium were great!

Great to have met you Predarat Friday night , (loved the shirt) , Its like this , never in my wildest dream would i thought MC would of come in the jungle and beat MP with a healthy Marco . So saying that you do have at least a chance . Your big lineman wont help this week , they can run and flip just like your squad does , (in warm-ups) Your punter could have another huge differnce in this game ,UNLESS you want to kik it to Marko ,,,, and that is an adventure in itself ! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> If the coach has him returning punts you just mite want that big foot kiking it out of bounds . I dont see you winning this one tho - too much A DOSE OF MARKO ... for you .Thats the call they use when he totes the rock. Good luck

Lewis Co. made Marco look like he was a little ole. jr. pro player. They ate him alive in the so call Jungle.

Not really, he had over 200 total yards and 3tds, and I don't think he played his best. He still hasn't played his best. Neither has the team collectively. Whoever wants it the most will win.

I can tell I will NOT be able to be on coach t this week. Whoever said that ANYBODY plays with more heart than MP has rocks in his head. How many injuries have we had to deal with this year??? We had FOUR starters out last night, and it seems like we've had at least one person hurt for every game this year, but somebody has always stepped up. Cascade is obviously a great team and I don't know what all they've had to deal with and I take nothing away from their success, but we have had less than ideal conditions to work with this year and have still made it to the second round, for pete's sake! This is probably just the mama in me taking it too personally but statements like that make me sick. Cascade 11, I look forward to seeing you and anyone else that comes by the tailgate.

Go Tigers!

(I wanted to add that my predictions were correct!)

Relax sweetie, I am not out to dehumanize anybody. Constructive criticism is a crucial part of the growth process throughout life. It is very critical to learn how to respond to it, whether it comes from professors, colleagues, professionals in general, even a stranger. The tigers are good, but they need to be challenged in the right way as young men. We all do. I do agree that the motherly instincts were kicking in big time. Something would be wrong if they weren't /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I believe we can agree to disagree.

Great to have met you Predarat Friday night , (loved the shirt) , Its like this , never in my wildest dream would i thought MC would of come in the jungle and beat MP with a healthy Marco . So saying that you do have at least a chance . Your big lineman wont help this week , they can run and flip just like your squad does , (in warm-ups) Your punter could have another huge differnce in this game ,UNLESS you want to kik it to Marko ,,,, and that is an adventure in itself ! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> If the coach has him returning punts you just mite want that big foot kiking it out of bounds . I dont see you winning this one tho - too much A DOSE OF MARKO ... for you .Thats the call they use when he totes the rock. Good luck

Ha Ha , Lewis Co gives MTSU a run for their money ,,, they loaded /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Great meeting you as well! Heck, if Lewis County has a running back, running QB, a few 'hide the ball' plays, they could beat the Blue Rai_ers by a couple TDs!