game winner!  

147 members have voted

1. 1. game winner!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I haven't posted since Friday, so I'll tell the Chumps good game now. We outplayed and outgained U guys, but the score didn't show it. Had more yards, but some late turnovers did us in. I hate that we put your basketball practice off 1 week. I was right about one thing though, ya'll can't stop the run.. What a joke! Mt. Daily will have a field day this week. What is state record for one game anyway?? With the Chumps tackling like girls, Marco will probably knock 3 or 4 of out of the game! MP ya'll caught a break and didn't get the Wood this week so go out and represent the region better than we did!

Could'a, should'a, would'a... those fat, out of shape Cascade linemen were still in the game stopping the run in the 4th quarter long after the trojans had run out of gas and come out of the game. The best team won last Friday and they will again next Friday...

GO GHAMPS

I know MP didn't pass very much in the first round, but if Cascade isn't carefull MP can hurt you passing! Yes MP had a very sloppy game, but they do have other athletes that can hurt you! I think the biggest thing with MP this year has been consistensy. They must play 4 good quarters or they will get beat! With all that being said, it comes down to if Marco is contained can they win without a big game from him! As much as i would love to see Marco dominate, at some time rather this week or if they make it further, he will get stopped or contained, we have to have an answer if he does!! I do believe MP has many athletes who can break out and be dominant also, its time that someone wants to step up!! Go TIGERS!!

Well I haven't posted since Friday, so I'll tell the Chumps good game now. We outplayed and outgained U guys, but the score didn't show it. Had more yards, but some late turnovers did us in. I hate that we put your basketball practice off 1 week. I was right about one thing though, ya'll can't stop the run.. What a joke! Mt. Daily will have a field day this week. What is state record for one game anyway?? With the Chumps tackling like girls, Marco will probably knock 3 or 4 of out of the game! MP ya'll caught a break and didn't get the Wood this week so go out and represent the region better than we did!

Mt. Pleasant-- 34

Chumps -- 10

You should publish this and title it "A Tale of a SORE loser".....

I read CoachT, but don't post very often. After reading how you think Cascade's D is so weak; I just had to respond. Cascade's D has kept them in games this year several times when the offense started very slow. During the last 11 games, including wins over 2 region 6 teams, Cascade has averaged giving up 11.3 points a game. Some of those points were not scored on the D, but I counted them there anyway. We gave up at total of 13 points against the two region 6 teams, Moore County and Collinwood combined. You do the math, 6.5 points. I think that Mt. Pleasant gave up 38 and 21 against the same two teams, 29.5 points a game. I know that you can't compare teams, because every game is different, but I don't think you can really say Cascade's defense is weak and know what you??™re talking about. I have also seen some Collinwood people saying we only beat them because they turned the ball over. I think a good defense causes some turnovers. I admit that Cascade??™s D gave up a lot of yards against Collinwood, but the bottom line is, they bent, but didn't break. You can have 500 yards of offense and a lot of first downs, but if you don't cross the goal line, it doesn??™t mean a lot.

I think the young whipper snappers from Mount Pleasant will win this game. I understand that Cascade is the Champions of first round games, but it is now the second round and that typically has not been kind to them in the past.

For once I have to disagree with this Legends. Usually us Legends stick together, but I am going with Cascade.

Reaction, I am shocked that you are going against your brother's pick of Mount Pleasant. Will you be coming down from Knoxville on Friday to watch a good game. I would like to invite you to come to that Pitt and FCS game. Maybe that FCS prideatUT guy could ride down with you. I am sure he will be coming down. If you ask nicely, I bet that Mr Zonepirate would get you a nice SP shirt to wear to the game.

Go Champs

As Butchie would say the Champs are over-rated..............................so get ready MTP for a team that is over-rated. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />