Cascade vs. Mt. Pleasant

Kevin38

game winner!  

147 members have voted

1. 1. game winner!

This poll is closed to new votes

Whats up buddy? Unfourtunately I missed the collinwood game last week because I was visiting my best friend at Camp Lejeune in North Carolina. I will def be at the Cascade MTP game though. I am hoping for another Cascade JB rematch. You think you would come to that game? Maybe if you dont come we will win lol. Mckenzie is looking strong as ever. they will be tough to beat.Hey just wonderd if MTP got the bad weather Cascade did this afternoon? Also if you did, did you guys practice today?

Glad You Made it Back. Your Evil Twin told Me Where Ya Went. Cudo's to Your Bud And Hope He Stays Safe. And Mckenzie Is In The Hunt Now. We Got Fayette Academy This Week. They Are Predominately Run, Run Run. And Mckenzie has A Stingy Defense On The Run Thang. But I Too Want Cascade to Beat MPT. And Thier Loss To Moore County Hints That They Are Formidable. And I'll Be Doing The Home Thang From Here On Out. As Soon As This Football thang Concludes I'm Going Deep Sea Fishing In The Gulf For About A Week. So When Do You Get Your Leg Shackled? http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may be right but then again you may be wrong. Cascade is the better team and if they play like they have 10 out of 11 games this year they will win and it will not be a game of excuses it will plainly be a W for the champs and a trip to the third round.

GOOOO CHAMPS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

your exactly right, about me being wrong, or maybe right....i just wanted to make a confusing statement /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

You gotta love it!! You can already feel the electricity in the air!! I got a feeling this will be a heavy weight bout!! The Tigers in my opinion are going to get a serious challenge!! I think MP will MAN UP for this one!! Cascade had best not underestimate the Tigers D! I admit they have not been very consistant this year but if they play to their capabilities, they are very tough! The D Line is big, and can run pretty well, with a Hoss up front Freshman 6'5 300 and quick on his feet! And if you make it though the line, meet Mr. Corlew and Bays, who will lay the wood! Believe me, everyone knows about Marco, but the talent is high throughout this team!! I think this game will be very tight. I think the key component in this game will be turnovers, whoever wins this battle in my opinion will win the game! Go MP!

Glad You Made it Back. Your Evil Twin told Me Where Ya Went. Cudo's to Your Bud And Hope He Stays Safe. And Mckenzie Is In The Hunt Now. We Got Fayette Academy This Week. They Are Predominately Run, Run Run. And Mckenzie has A Stingy Defense On The Run Thang. But I Too Want Cascade to Beat MPT. And Thier Loss To Moore County Hints That They Are Formidable. And I'll Be Doing The Home Thang From Here On Out. As Soon As This Football thang Concludes I'm Going Deep Sea Fishing In The Gulf For About A Week. So When Do You Get Your Leg Shackled? http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

My leg will be shackled on December 17th in Ocho Rios Jamaica. Good luck to Mckenzie all the way from here. Hopefully we will gte a chance to play you guys. Its going to be a tough two weeks though to get through.

Well I have been in deep depression over the weekend(How do we lose to 1-7 Rajun Cajuns and the Lady Raiders failed comeback attempt at Old Dominion). I can't recall having such a bad weekend in a long time. But it's Wednesday and the Lady Raiders did not fail me( Blowout win over Tennessee Tech), and I feel that Cascade will do the same. Tough road game, but every game is during this time of year. Good luck to both teams I will be back for more info.

Go Champs

Go Big Blue

Well I have been in deep depression over the weekend(How do we lose to 1-7 Rajun Cajuns and the Lady Raiders failed comeback attempt at Old Dominion). I can't recall having such a bad weekend in a long time. But it's Wednesday and the Lady Raiders did not fail me( Blowout win over Tennessee Tech), and I feel that Cascade will do the same. Tough road game, but every game is during this time of year. Good luck to both teams I will be back for more info.

Go Champs

Go Big Blue

I'm with you, that sure was a heartbreaking loss for the Blue "it again" Rai_ers! Any team with a running QB and a good RB can beat the Blue "it again" Rai_ers with a few of those hide-a-ball plays! And WTH were they thinking putting and keeping an injured QB in there for most of the game? Good Gawwwdddddd! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

wuzMP63 if you were on the 0-10 team as a senior ,you were not a senior when Marco was a freshman. Marco was a fr in 04 > He did not start as a Fr or soph, Remember Theo Fennessee. MP has had two Mr Football finalist before Marco. As far as you couldn't fix the 03 team I bet you were part of the problem,not the answer.

Marco was a Freshman on the 04 team and had 10 td's that year. He did start as a Soph in 05, Theo's last year was 04.

He was a freshman when I was a senior.

This is was in response to Jamarcus Webster. NOT Marco Daily

wuzMP63 if you were on the 0-10 team as a senior ,you were not a senior when Marco was a freshman. Marco was a fr in 04 > He did not start as a Fr or soph, Remember Theo Fennessee. MP has had two Mr Football finalist before Marco. As far as you couldn't fix the 03 team I bet you were part of the problem,not the answer.

Again you got it wrong the above response was to Jamarcus. Go back and look at the post and sort it out in your brain.

Sorry buddy. I wasn't on the 0-10 team. THANK GOD. I had already graduated the year before. My teammates must not have hated me too bad. They voted me MVP and I was not the best player. The other coaches must have thought was decent too as I made all region 6A and lead the team in tackles. I have both trophies, if you would like to seem them. As for your attack on my character. We'll see what I do with the rest of life, only time will tell if I really have any guts, determination, and character.

I will always be ticked about football though b/c that team was better than 4-6. They just plain quit. 4-2 we that we started out and everybody was ticked off at coach Dugger. I will always feel guilty that we didn't do better. I should have stepped up more as a leader, but didn't know then what I know now. It was a mess. It wasn't all coach Dugger, it was the fact that the town had lost faith in him and it spread like a cancer to the team.

Well Cascade Seniors, it's that time of week again. Time for Cascade11 to put his two cents in whether you care to hear it or not:

This team has surpassed every Cascade team in history in many ways. Last season you guys were the first team to ever go 9-0 to start a season. This year you were the first team to record 10 wins in a season. It has been an amazing run and I'd love to see you continue to make history!

The first thing I'd like to see is this team to be the first Cascade team to post 11 wins in a season and become the first Cascade team to make the third round! These are makable goals that we EXPECT you kids to achieve. Stay focused, don't under-estimate Mt. Pleasant. They ARE your only concern this week! I would love another shot at Jo Byrns, but Mt. Pleasant MUST be priority one!

First and foremost, be sure you are prepared and don't leave any doubts that you played your hardest following the game tommorrow night. Like I've told you in the past, this could be the last time you ever step on a Football field the rest of your life as a ball player. Make sure you have no regrets following this game. I saw a couple of plays last week were kids could of made catches, avoided tacklers, or MADE a tackle with a little more effort. Don't let that happen this week! You have an entire Community supporting you, DON'T LET THEM DOWN, by half way doing your job!

Lastly, like I told you all last week. Kyle has been there for four years to support you guys. Give all you have tommorrow so Kyle knows how much he means to you guys! The Fans, Band, Parents, and Cheerleaders will be there in full support, so lets go take care of business in THE JUNGLE so we can make the trip to THE DUNGEON next week!!