TCA vs. Bruceton

Kingofthejungle

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm. Mckenzie/TCA Is Cooking Up To Something That May Or May Not Happen. We Both Need To Do Our Homework. Bruceton Loves to Pound The Rock. And Can Do So Well. TCA Is A

More Balanced Type Team. If Bruceton Can Stop TCA A Couple Times This Game Could go Either Way. Good Luck to Both Teams. And Congratulations On Your Success So Far. Mckenzie Has Fayette Academy to Deal With. And Fayette loves to Pound The Rock As Well. Mckenzie's Defense Should Prevail. But Things Are Heating Up In West Tennnessee For Sure. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

The last time these two teams met, TCA took the victory 28-7 @ Bruceton in last years first round game. Will TCA do it again!

I'll go with your TCA boyz, King! I would love to see you guys in the semi's, but we got a really tough row to hoe to get there. Got to get through MP and probably JB just to make it. I've already committed to going to the semi whether my Champs are there or not. Good luck this week. If the matchup between you guys and Butchie's Mckenzie team happens, it should be a real good one! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />