TCA vs. Bruceton

Kingofthejungle

Just like the Tigers passing game bounced Gleason, huh??? I hope Bruceton's secondary is good because they'll be getting balls thrown their direction all night!!! Could be a long one for Bruceton come Friday night!!!

Mckenzie Will Have To Deal With Fayette Academy First. And The Last 2 Seasons The Second Round Has Been A Sore Heal For Mckenzie. But Should The Tigers Win And Seek Redemption On Mckenzie. I Hope We're Ready. Because Ya'll Looked Pretty Mad When We Won. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like the Tigers passing game bounced Gleason, huh??? I hope Bruceton's secondary is good because they'll be getting balls thrown their direction all night!!! Could be a long one for Bruceton come Friday night!!!

i agree i think bruceton's DB's better be on there A game friday night or this could be a long night for them... but i also believe that if bruceton doesnt let up the passing game then they could pull this one off...

BRUCETON by a touchdown

I believe TCA will prevail in this matchup. They played Bruceton twice last year and managed to contain Jordan to less than 100 yards each time. If they can do the same this week while still defending the pass, they can win. It isn't going to be easy because Bruceton has a good team with some really great players, but this TCA team can do it!

GOOOOOOOOOO Lions!!

Having not seen Bruceton this season and having seen TCA a few times, I will attempt to add my 2 cents. With Bruceton, you know what your getting...Jordan right...Jordan left...and Jordan up the middle. With last weeks win over a sub-par undiscipline Manassas team, Jordan ran 42 out of the 53 running plays for Bruceton. They pass 6 times completing 2. This team is very one dimensional. Yes, Jordan is a great running back, but he will need help from a passing game to go deep into the playoffs. TCA likes to set up the pass with play-action through their running game. Tomlin is healthy and looked really good last week going 10-11 219yds and 3 TD's. This was all set up because they ran the ball effectively with Crenshaw. Last season these two teams met twice. During the regular season at TCA, Jordan ran for around 150 yards in a 27-7 loss. In round 1 of the playoffs at Bruceton, Jordan ran for under 100 yards in a 28-7 defeat. TCA has at least 7-8 of those defenders back this season, so they know what their getting with Jordan.

If I had to pick a winner, I will always pick the team that shows more balance in their offensive attack. With that said I pick TCA by 14+. Good Luck Lions and lets hope all participates come out of this game injury free.