Kingofthejungle

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jordan will run for over 200 yards

bruceton 35

tca 14

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think TCA is the better overall team. However, don't count Bruceton out. Chad Jordan is ranked 14th in the NATION in rushing this year and 25th in the NATION in scoring. If Bruceton can come out fired up and stop TCA for the first few series, then this game could get exciting. Alex Matlock gets overlooked by everybody, but he is a GAMECHANGER both offensively blocking for Jordan and especially defensively along with Matt Lane. But..... I think for Bruceton to win, they are going to have to pass the ball a little more often than they have all year. TCA is going to stack the line with 8 maybe 9 people in the box and make Bruceton beat them passing (good idea). With all of that said.... I will take Bruceton on the upset tonight at TCA in Jackson with a final score 40 - 35. Chad Jordan will get his yards, but look for Billy Stevens (WR for Bruceton) to be the MVP of this one in a sleeper roll. Get him the ball and he will make things happen!

Good Luck to both teams.

Wow...if someone had told me that Bruceton would throw for more yards than TCA I would have laughed....but TCA was determine to stop the run of Jordan...and they did! TCA needs to get that offense geared up for a tough McKenzie defense. I think it will be a great game and everybody will pick McKenzie...but thats okay...the Lions love being the underdogs! Great win TCA and good luck next week!