AC @ Fulton

MavFan

I would have expected a little more from the cow heard this 2nd time around. The way the players came in during pre-game shouting how they owned this region and taunting our players by calling them classless... I thought there would have been a better prepared AC team to show up. Now they had some nice defensive stops and a solid run defense, but how did you expect to score? You had nine pass completions, but 5 of them were to Fulton! What was wrong with coach Kerr? Poor old Lying Larry must have been pretty upset to skip the pregame sportsmanship meeting before the game. Waving it off and sending over an assistant must have been the only way he could control his temper. Not very impressed with all of the smack talk that went on this week on the board. Your big & physical.... but just can't handle the speed. It would have been nice to see what kind of up & coming talent you have but since Larry canceled the JV game this year and did the same to the Freshman game... well nobody knows. I think the program is going through some Carma issues and it all starts at the top.

So will Coach Kerr retire now or is he going to keep dragging this out?

Hey bigmouth, just a reminder, if your coach coatney had any class, up 24 -0 late in the game, he would still have his cornerback for the big game this week against AE. AC didn't back up the big talk on offense, but that shotty excuse for an offense FHS puttered out isn't very good either. Here's an idea, try going on first sound so your sorry oline won't jump off sides. Carma, Coach Kerr deserves better than a bigmouth like you talking about a Tennessee Football Legend. How many games have you won? I bet it is close to the size of your IQ. IDIOT.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey bigmouth, just a reminder, if your coach coatney had any class, up 24 -0 late in the game, he would still have his cornerback for the big game this week against AE. AC didn't back up the big talk on offense, but that shotty excuse for an offense FHS puttered out isn't very good either. Here's an idea, try going on first sound so your sorry oline won't jump off sides. Carma, Coach Kerr deserves better than a bigmouth like you talking about a Tennessee Football Legend. How many games have you won? I bet it is close to the size of your IQ. IDIOT.

A win is a win and we move on you go home...those sour grapes won't make your whining (get it) any sweeter. I sure didn't see your oline doing any better = goose egg. I did appreciate the respect and sportsmanship the AC team/coaches/fans showed at the end of the game when Ken was down. Agreeing to call the game was the right thing to do.

I’m with Photoman. That was a sorry excuse for pregame sportsmanship last night. Says a lot about the AC coaches watching and ignoring what was going on. Its time for the so called ”legend” to retire. But wait it may be better for all of us in 3A if he came back. No more Campbell county recruits for him Halls doesn’t want him back so….. No respect for a man who lets those kids act that way.

Anderson County fans have ZERO room to run their mouths about anything. You guys are heading to the house AGAIN as Fulton moves on, AGAIN. Go on back up to Anderson County and keep pretending you have this ''powerhouse'' football program.

Well, well, I touched a nerve. You see my point. OLHICKORY speaks the truth, if you don't like it, go to another thread. I never said AC had the powerhouse, all I said was that your no class head coach was throwing the ball up 24-0 with 2:00 left. Nobody is whinning about losing, I spoke the truth, and if you can't take it, that's on you. Here is another piece of truth, You better start worrying about the Runners, cause they got the speed to match up.

My apologies for hurting your feelings. I will be more sensitive next time. NOT

How is the kid that got hurt at the end of the game?? Anyone know i would appreciate to hear something he has our prayers from AC...Great season this year to both teams

Ken's doing fine. He was released last night from UT. Minor concussion at most. Should be back Friday to take on the Roadrunners. Thanks for the prayers. Everyone hates to see a kid go down.

When your in the 2nd round of the playoffs, realizing your moving on to the 3rd... at 24-0, it's not called running up the score. It's called running the offense. If the offense was running like a well oiled machine, the score would have been 48-0. Is that the new mercy rule? We put in our 2nd & 3rd team defense while you keep your 1st team offense in. Are you that "goose egg" sensetive? In regards to our "Shotty offense", what do you call yours? Do you think being able to score multiple touchdowns on Carter & Powell puts hair on your chest?? I could go on & on, but the best & most appropriate thing to say is.... "Anderson County... Bless your little heart". As far as keeping player in late during a playoff game... Cutcliff is not running our offense. We're not going to run it 3 times up the middle on a good run defense and then punt it to you. Don't forget .... there was a playoff game in 2001 in which fulton was leading that game with score somewhere around 30-9 with 4-5 minutes left in the game and AC came back to win that one in overtime. Consider that lesson #1 for such a predictable offense.

In regards to the Legenday Coach Kerr, yes he has won several games, and he might be a good ol' boy celebrity with hometown hero status, but actions speak louder than words. What kind of Legend deserves a well known nicname like Lying Larry? A real mentor with moral character would be able to hold on to more of his assistant coaches than he has over the years. Your hometown hero has a different reputation outside those county lines. Best of luck to him in the future. In fact... I bet he's so enthusiastic about next season, he's making plans as I type to hit the weight room to maintain his team's conditioning. Tell Larry not to forget about that 2-3 week dead period after your season ends.