AE @ Catholic

Digger20

Who said I play or have played. I'm not complaining about playing on anyone else's field. I just think watering it down takes the home field advantage a little far. As I recall home field advantage hasn't really bought KC much in the last several years anyway. Win region, win state...we'll take State x 3.

I hope you did play for the Falcon football team because if you only played baseball as your screenname would make it appear, you had a painful experience throughout high school (because that x3 you used above might have been the tally of your baseball victories) /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> .

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you did play for the Falcon football team because if you only played baseball as your screenname would make it appear, you had a painful experience throughout high school (because that x3 you used above might have been the tally of your baseball victories) /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> .

IrishBBall .. you probably need to cool it for a while .. after the comment you made over on the AC / Fulton thread .. that was totally uncalled for !!!

IrishBBall .. you probably need to cool it for a while .. after the comment you made over on the AC / Fulton thread .. that was totally uncalled for !!!

I apologized for the comment and stated it was poorly worded. Photoman had been spoofing the Irish field maintenance and the barb was intended as a rebuttal to him. Please view the emoticon that was attached. If these guys are going to dish it out......

I followed up with these posters that seemed to know everytime we watered our field. I can barely remember what

I had for lunch yesterday much less if sprinklers were running on a field a year ago. It's really pretty tough to drive by the football field and see if the sprinklers are on anyway. There's only about 1 street that you can see the field from - funny we must have sent crews to Carter and all the other fields that were wet during the playoffs.

So i don't see the arguement in the field being watered down seeing as both teams play on the same field. and how come when fulton and AE get beat its always due to cheating. ive watched every game catholic has played against the two and there have been bad calls, sure refs are only human but for instance the "fumble that wasnt " at fulton last year that got called back I personally think sure that was an awful call but if u watched the game on tv u can see very clearly fultons td pass before that hit the ground first. as for AE c'mon do yourself a favor and quit feeling sorry for yourself and quit finding ways to explain how your team is so unfairlly treated. watering down the field true or not doesnt help your team.

P.S

If you dont want private schools in your region help them out when there in d2 and give them some games within 100miles of Knoxville

[/font]

Catholic will win this one and Anderson County will will over fulton. Next week will be Catholic and Anderson County.

A-E 26 Catholic 25

Congratulations to Coach Graham & the Roadrunners!!! You proved the doubters wrong again!!! Great season Catholic!

Go Roadrunners! We Believe!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

A screen name is just that...not necessary a specific tie to any school or sport. Does it make feel better that I'm a mom? And not of a FHS student either. You know what happens when you assume. Oh yeah...way to go AE. We'll see you next week at our house.