IS PAT SUMMIT LOOKING AT 2 RICHLAND PLAYERS?

jamieroper

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad to read that Rachel Glidden is going to play in Cookeville (TTU) next year.

Hey Jimbo, I looked for a thread and could not find one. Guess since we left Richland no one else can type. Ha

Congrats to Rachel if it is true. Shows what hard work can get you. Nice to see that her talents are going to pay for her college.

Kayla Christopher has narrowed her recruiting list down to Jackson County and UT. I think if Jackson County can add a car in the deal by February Kayla will have time to get fitted in a Jackson County jersey by tournament time. But dont worry Jackson County has an ace in the hole just in case, a 6'8" point guard from Kansas is looking at moving to Gainsboro after Christmas.

Kayla has narrowed her list recruiting her down to Jackson County and UT. I think if Jackson County can pick her up by March it will greatly improve their chances at a Gold Ball but Jackson County has an ace in the hole. A 6'8" point guard from Kansas is looking at moving to Gainsboro after Christmas.

What kind of posts is this?? duh.. By the way I watched kayla play against jackson county... nothing spectacular. She was guarded by courtney. Both got into foul trouble.

I hope that summitt is looking for some richland talent. Be nice to see. Good luck to richland.

Hey Jimbo, I looked for a thread and could not find one. Guess since we left Richland no one else can type. Ha

Congrats to Rachel if it is true. Shows what hard work can get you. Nice to see that her talents are going to pay for her college.

It was in the Thur Nov.15 edition of the Tennessean. Page 4C. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Kayla Christopher has narrowed her recruiting list down to Jackson County and UT. I think if Jackson County can add a car in the deal by February Kayla will have time to get fitted in a Jackson County jersey by tournament time. But dont worry Jackson County has an ace in the hole just in case, a 6'8" point guard from Kansas is looking at moving to Gainsboro after Christmas.

Ahh the Gleason fan speaks again. You have hate and envy written all over every post you make. It must be sad being you. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

It was in the Thur Nov.15 edition of the Tennessean. Page 4C. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

That is great to hear about Rachel. T. Tech is a good place to go. I was really impressed while visiting there during team camps.

She will do well and is a fine young lady. No telling how good she can be with some good coaching at T. Tech.

That is great to hear about Rachel. T. Tech is a good place to go. I was really impressed while visiting there during team camps.

She will do well and is a fine young lady. No telling how good she can be with some good coaching at T. Tech.

It hasn't been posted on the TTU website yet. They keep everything low profile.