Morristown West at Sullivan South

pumpkinhead1989

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the West starters are there I would pick West. Don't count on a lot of West fans. Not that many when GHS and MW played for the Conference championship (sorry, number 1 seed in the playoffs) at GHS and they only had 25 miles to travel.

here's my opinion...if u beat a team heads up even u share the same record the team that one the heads up is the champions hands down...thats so stupid a co champ yea right in greeneville we see a conference championship and thats wat the ghs sign says lol...

Rebels and Trojans should be a great atmosphere unlike Bristol last week. (the viking nation failed to show and the stands were half empty on the home side) I urge people to get out and support these young people, they work so hard. Phillps and company will score at will once more. If the Rebel defense would show it could be very one sided, but I think Curt loves the come back (looks like a young Elway the last three weeks). The Rebs have pay back on their mind and are the MLC'S LAST HOPE FOR RESPECT. The end is near for the 07 Trojan team. They will be one of the first to exit prior to round three in a number of years The Mighty Rebs 42 Trojans 22

Good Luck to Both

There is only so many times a team can come from behind. If the Rebs get down in this one, don't count on them coming back all the way. West is better than Elizabethton ( South was down 14), Tennessee High (South was down 14 or 21 not sure) and especially Morristown East (South was down 21). West has beaten East and they would beat those other two teams. Go Trojans!

FINISH OFF REGION 1!

There is only so many times a team can come from behind. If the Rebs get down in this one, don't count on them coming back all the way. West is better than Elizabethton ( South was down 14), Tennessee High (South was down 14 or 21 not sure) and especially Morristown East (South was down 21). West has beaten East and they would beat those other two teams. Go Trojans!

FINISH OFF REGION 1!

Agree finish off region 1

here's my opinion...if u beat a team heads up even u share the same record the team that one the heads up is the champions hands down...thats so stupid a co champ yea right in greeneville we see a conference championship and thats wat the ghs sign says lol...

WHAT???? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

South 28

MoWest 14

This question was meant for a Mo-West poster!!!!Did your QB get hurt??

From a Johnson County fan, I know that the QB did something to his ankle but I am not sure how bad. He came back in but wasnt very mobile but still threw well. I was told he was getting it xrayed to be safe so not sure of that outcome. Looked like a sprain to me. I also believe one of their receivers got his leg broke but to be honest I didnt see it. I believe it happened on their sideline. As for the game, I have seen both teams. West is good but based solely on me seeing both teams if South comes to play (which they havent been lately) they should take this game fairly easy. One thing is for sure. If South wants to spot West 21 they will lose. West will put some points on the board against the South D because they are athletic. I see the game being South 35-17. By the way, you people at West and East are very lucky to have that field. I dont think our mountain boys knew what to think. We usually throw some extra rocks on ours I believe sometimes. Very nice.

Gonna be a good one no matter what! Best of luck to both teams, and hopefully better luck to my Rebs!!

South 35

M. West 21

I agree JDRebel. This will be a good game. But I sure hope the Rebs come out on fire. If not, the rescue squad needs to stand by for this porksters old heart. I've been at the last 3 games and almost had a stroke. We don't need to be spottin these guys 2 or 3 tds! That said, I'd sure hate to play poker with that Coach from South. I think that young man has an ace or two up his sleeve! When everyone focuses on Curt, he brings up Fletch, Houston, and Johnson. Oh his arsenal is full! I love it when a plan comes together. Go S-Team!!!!!

This question was meant for a Mo-West poster!!!!Did your QB get hurt??

Not a West High poster but Logan Wild's ankle or foot is broken. Dr. Christopher put a thin cast on it but would not clear him to play if he couldn't run on it. P. Hodge is also out for the season according to a parent of another player.