Morristown West at Sullivan South

pumpkinhead1989

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Rebels, you guys wouldn't care if a few of us Indian fans invade Death Valley Friday night, to watch you guys put it on M-town West? I will be on call friday night so I will be stuck in town while D-B travels to take on Farragut.

I will be bringing a couple of my boys with me, so if thats alright, you guys will have a few more voices in the stands!

See ya at Pactolus!

GO REBELS! GO INDIANS!

WE REPPIN K-TOWN! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey Rebels, you guys wouldn't care if a few of us Indian fans invade Death Valley Friday night, to watch you guys put it on M-town West? I will be on call friday night so I will be stuck in town while D-B travels to take on Farragut.

I will be bringing a couple of my boys with me, so if thats alright, you guys will have a few more voices in the stands!

See ya at Pactolus!

GO REBELS! GO INDIANS!

WE REPPIN K-TOWN! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Your post, Sir, reminds me of the class act fans at DB. You are certainly welcome and can even partake of a "Rebel Dog" to top off the event!!! That's one little tidbit you should enjoy! It's fans like you and some of your players that cause your school to have a good name. I read tricitiessportsfans' new thread and he reminded me of the Sylvester kids. Now THERE'S a real class act too! I think pumpkinhead will stand with me as will rebeltothecore..................Indians, come on down!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your post, Sir, reminds me of the class act fans at DB. You are certainly welcome and can even partake of a "Rebel Dog" to top off the event!!! That's one little tidbit you should enjoy! It's fans like you and some of your players that cause your school to have a good name. I read tricitiessportsfans' new thread and he reminded me of the Sylvester kids. Now THERE'S a real class act too! I think pumpkinhead will stand with me as will rebeltothecore..................Indians, come on down!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely:::::::::we appreciate your support!!

Absolutely:::::::::we appreciate your support!!

They are calling for flurries...there could be 2 inches on the ground in Death Valley. The coldest I have ever been was at the South/West game (I think) a few years back. It could have been those cheap thermal underwear from Fred's! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Those things went in the garbage /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

They are calling for flurries...there could be 2 inches on the ground in Death Valley. The coldest I have ever been was at the South/West game (I think) a few years back. It could have been those cheap thermal underwear from Fred's! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Those things went in the garbage /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Yeah now that Fred's thermal stuff is about equal to the Big Lots brand. Tell you what to do. Go on down to Dick's Sportin Goods over in that new shoppin area and get you some of that fancy UnderArmor stuff and they tell me it will keep you toasty warm. The Rebel mamas in the concession stands will have plenty of hot chocolate but if you want coffee, (looking around to see none of them are listening here) you'd better bring your own because theirs will stick to your tonsils as it goes down if it even goes down. Just stop and get yourself a latte and visit with us in style. I tell you what, snow will melt when it hits that Taylor Fletcher!!!! So the temperature might just be a little WARMER on the field. heh heh heh I love it when Hoople does that. He's my hero.

that was the game. my fingers felt like rocks everytime i tried to block (hold) someone. lol

and whatever happened to justin dykes? i think that was his name. he was jr. the year we played and was number 50. that boy could play.

that was the game. my fingers felt like rocks everytime i tried to block (hold) someone. lol

and whatever happened to justin dykes? i think that was his name. he was jr. the year we played and was number 50. that boy could play.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What ever came of the kid for West that was talked about as big time D-1 from that team. He played on the offensive line (maybe defense?)

The crystal Ball says:::::::finish stong as always....conditioning..conditioning...conditioning

Team 1 2 3 4 T

Morristown West 7 7 0 0 14

Sullivan South 0 7 7 14 28

M-West it is your turn . Get your heads in the game tomorrow night and put it to

South. South has a good team so you can't fool around and let them off the hook.

Their loss to Greeneville was no fluke---nearly beaten by Tennessee High --and

M-East's fumbles giving them a win --should show West that South is on the ropes

and waiting for a knock out blow. Get in their back field and keep the pressure

on their QB and RB the entire game.

Make South earn every yard they get. If you want to move on you must play as

a team and each player must carry out his assignment every play. Hit them hard,

you are not going up thers to play flag football.

Good luck M-W.

M-West it is your turn . Get your heads in the game tomorrow night and put it to

South. South has a good team so you can't fool around and let them off the hook.

Their loss to Greeneville was no fluke---nearly beaten by Tennessee High --and

M-East's fumbles giving them a win --should show West that South is on the ropes

and waiting for a knock out blow. Get in their back field and keep the pressure

on their QB and RB the entire game.

Make South earn every yard they get. If you want to move on you must play as

a team and each player must carry out his assignment every play. Hit them hard,

you are not going up thers to play flag football.

Good luck M-W.

Well, Johnny B, I think last week I gave you alot of premature credability and respect for your posts prior to the South/East game, but I have to recant my compliments with your latest posts. I don't think Greeneville was a fluke, South did not play well on offense or defense the whole ball game and still lost by only 3 pts. We beat TH in a tough hard-nose war and that's the absolute best game TH played all year. We beat Mo-East straight up and pretty much dominated it for the last 3 quarters. Yes you fumbled 3 times, I think, but that's part of the game----you should give South more respect--------you just sound like a sore loser. Maybe you were just not thinking clearly in your posts, so if that's the case, then I'll retract these statements and give you another chance.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What ever came of the kid for West that was talked about as big time D-1 from that team. He played on the offensive line (maybe defense?)

that depends, were you trying to be and smart alleck? or was the smiley face for my holding comment?

but i wasnt eligible to go to gardner webb so i went to carson newman. tore my mcl and quit going to class like an idiot. now i'm at walters state and hopefully will be at tn tech soon.