Morristown West at Sullivan South

pumpkinhead1989

M-West it is your turn . Get your heads in the game tomorrow night and put it to

South. South has a good team so you can't fool around and let them off the hook.

Their loss to Greeneville was no fluke---nearly beaten by Tennessee High --and

M-East's fumbles giving them a win --should show West that South is on the ropes

and waiting for a knock out blow. Get in their back field and keep the pressure

on their QB and RB the entire game.

Make South earn every yard they get. If you want to move on you must play as

a team and each player must carry out his assignment every play. Hit them hard,

you are not going up thers to play flag football.

Good luck M-W.

M-West it is your turn. Get your heads in the game like this guy has told you to do. Considering that South scored 41 points off of Mo-East turnovers, oh wait. More importantly the loss to Greeneville was no fluke. I mean seriously. All South does is get down early and have teams "let them off the hook". But I guess that makes sense, Elizatbethton has South down after the 1st quater, 14-0, and South goes on to score 58 points all of Betsy turnovers, right? Oh wait. Not to mention the 28 points that TN High practically gave them, I mean that game only signified a conference championship. So in conclusion, South has won three consecutive MLC championships, won 31 games in the last three years opposed to 5 losses all because of other teams letting them off the hook. So Mo-West, hang on to the ball unless you want South to put up 58 points on you, atleast according to this guy. And don't let that Mr. Football Finalist Curt Phillips get off the hook like he has the past three years in upper East TN.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M-West it is your turn. Get your heads in the game like this guy has told you to do. Considering that South scored 41 points off of Mo-East turnovers, oh wait. More importantly the loss to Greeneville was no fluke. I mean seriously. All South does is get down early and have teams "let them off the hook". But I guess that makes sense, Elizatbethton has South down after the 1st quater, 14-0, and South goes on to score 58 points all of Betsy turnovers, right? Oh wait. Not to mention the 28 points that TN High practically gave them, I mean that game only signified a conference championship. So in conclusion, South has won three consecutive MLC championships, won 31 games in the last three years opposed to 5 losses all because of other teams letting them off the hook. So Mo-West, hang on to the ball unless you want South to put up 58 points on you, atleast according to this guy. And don't let that Mr. Football Finalist Curt Phillips get off the hook like he has the past three years in upper East TN.

Buddy, teams don't South off the hook. And not all the points are off of turnovers either....

Tommorow night South is doing the fishing, and I guarantee you they won't let MW off.

that depends, were you trying to be and smart alleck? or was the smiley face for my holding comment?

but i wasnt eligible to go to gardner webb so i went to carson newman. tore my mcl and quit going to class like an idiot. now i'm at walters state and hopefully will be at tn tech soon.

REBELTOTHECORE

Nah , I am not a sore loser--I just don't like to lose. I said South had a good team

and Curt looked good. What else I saw at the game was South scoring 4 td's off

East's 3 fumbles and 1 interception. If you were there I believe you saw the same

thing. Maybe the Greeneville loss was a fluke . I am not offering any excuses for

M-East's loss--just telling it like I saw it. There is no excuse for laying the ball on

the ground by a running back. And-it takes a good team to come back from what

I thought was a sure winner I will say also South better not overlook M-West.

Snow or no snow !

REBELTOTHECORE

Nah , I am not a sore loser--I just don't like to lose. I said South had a good team

and Curt looked good. What else I saw at the game was South scoring 4 td's off

East's 3 fumbles and 1 interception. If you were there I believe you saw the same

thing. Maybe the Greeneville loss was a fluke . I am not offering any excuses for

M-East's loss--just telling it like I saw it. There is no excuse for laying the ball on

the ground by a running back. And-it takes a good team to come back from what

I thought was a sure winner I will say also South better not overlook M-West.

Snow or no snow !

Good ol' Death Valley is gonna be mighty chilly come 7:00 tommorow afternoon

This thread ain't no fun! You West people don't talk near as much smack as the East people did. Guess that's cause you have more class. Good luck to the Rebs and let's hope for an injury free game. But, West fans, we welcome a little jawin if you ain't skeared! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Rebs 35 Trojans 20.

Wait....what are you saying people who talk....................then doesn't that mean that South.............no........ /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Vol.......you the man, have fun tomorrow night and drive safe!

This thread ain't no fun! You West people don't talk near as much smack as the East people did. Guess that's cause you have more class. Good luck to the Rebs and let's hope for an injury free game. But, West fans, we welcome a little jawin if you ain't skeared! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Rebs 35 Trojans 20.

Someone from region 1 talking about class /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Am I on a football message board or is this a checkers message board?

Last time I watched a football game there were fumbles and INTs, that is part of the game, is it not?

It is the offense's job to take care of the ball and score and the defense's job to try in take it away from the offense and give it back to thier offense or even better score themselves.

So why all this talk about the Rebels CREATING turnovers? I thought that is what they were suppose to do. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Crazy me! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Thanks hogonice and rebeltothecore, we will be there in full support!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Might even go to pick up some columbia blue to wear?

ROLL TRIBE ROLL!

ROLL REBS ROLL!

They are calling for flurries...there could be 2 inches on the ground in Death Valley. The coldest I have ever been was at the South/West game (I think) a few years back. It could have been those cheap thermal underwear from Fred's! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Those things went in the garbage /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

So did Fred's.

that depends, were you trying to be and smart alleck? or was the smiley face for my holding comment?

but i wasnt eligible to go to gardner webb so i went to carson newman. tore my mcl and quit going to class like an idiot. now i'm at walters state and hopefully will be at tn tech soon.

Trojan, I think they're thinking about J.J. Sims #44 from '06. Or maybe the big fullback from '05 and the scatback tailback from '05. All three were D1. J.J. Simms was supposed to go to UT and then he went off the radar. Can you elaborate?