Warren Co. Season

Nitro14

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!!! 77 son must have lost some playing time. I haven't heard of any new kid showing up and being put in the starting lineup. As for summer workouts, they used to voluntary as long as you can pass the test at camp.

Sorry dude, don't have a kid playing. I have lived here for the past 23 years and it's always been that way since I moved here from up north. This county has always had it's good ole boy network and probably always will. As long as everyone's ok with settling for mediocre results, that's what they'll get.

Sorry dude, don't have a kid playing. I have lived here for the past 23 years and it's always been that way since I moved here from up north. This county has always had it's good ole boy network and probably always will. As long as everyone's ok with settling for mediocre results, that's what they'll get.

Ok 77 DUDE, if things are so bad for you here, why stick around? As for all the dads coaching should a man have to quit coaching just because his son wants to play. Have you seen what we pay coaches here? We should be thankful somebody put's all time and effort into coaching these kids. How would like your job or reputation be dependant on how a 14 to 17 year old kid does what their told to do. But you are right about one thing, there is talent here in Warren County, just come over and watch some of the youth games. The biggest problem here is lack of jobs for the parents to keep the talent here. I'll get off my soapbox now, but I just want to say to all the Pioneer players, coaches and supporters from high school on down to PYFL, keep on working hard and good things will eventually happen.

Dang, Uncle Rico, guess you should've started then we would've won state!

There's plenty of good ol' boy networking around here, but it's not with the coaching staff. There's not a coach that I know of that gives a crap what the last name of a kid is. But I guess it always has and always will be easier to blame others or feel like a victim cause you 'don't have the right name' than to admit somebody might actually be better.

Dang, Uncle Rico, guess you should've started then we would've won state!

There's plenty of good ol' boy networking around here, but it's not with the coaching staff. There's not a coach that I know of that gives a crap what the last name of a kid is. But I guess it always has and always will be easier to blame others or feel like a victim cause you 'don't have the right name' than to admit somebody might actually be better.

I did start and Ihave two rings from Michigan 82 and 84. As an outsider I can see what the lifelong WC residents can't.

As for the fishfearme comment, have you tried to sell a house here? It's like I can't leave. But you guys won't have to hear my opinion anymore, I'll blog where honest thoughts are appreciated.

I did start and Ihave two rings from Michigan 82 and 84. As an outsider I can see what the lifelong WC residents can't.

As for the fishfearme comment, have you tried to sell a house here? It's like I can't leave. But you guys won't have to hear my opinion anymore, I'll blog where honest thoughts are appreciated.

77 can you tell where me that blog is at. I do believe some of what you said is true. The talent may be here, but it isnt on the field or the sidelines. I would be interested in reading anybodies opinion when it comes to WC athletics.