Grundy County

Guest orange

many people use this user name and i am sure some are trying have fun with you or trying to make you mad. but a moderator should not make threats on this board. if someone else had threatened someone on this board the thread would have been shut down. sorry for the hard feelings the fine folks that use this user name have caused. i will x out of this and maybe no one else will have the password. WE WILL LIE NO MORE!!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ok CoachT faithfull. Somebody get me a beach towel for the egg on my face. I'm obviously debating a 12 year old. Silly me. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

DL.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ok CoachT faithfull. Somebody get me a beach towel for the egg on my face. I'm obviously debating a 12 year old. Silly me. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

DL.

I'm pretty sure this Orange person who opts to remain nameless is actually a Huntland supporter. He gets very passionate if anything other than a complement is said about that team. I was so bold to pick against them on a couple of games this season and definitely heard about it. Never anything nasty, he just made sure I knew he didn't appreciate me not picking Huntland. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Heard a couple more names last night.... One of em I just have to say WOW!!!!!!! I don't think there could a better coach in the state(exception of maybe Coach Quarles at Maryville High School).

I won't say anything until they announce but if what I heard was true then, we won't have anyone who is disappointed I can tell you that much!!!!!!!!

Heard a couple more names last night.... One of em I just have to say WOW!!!!!!! I don't think there could a better coach in the state(exception of maybe Coach Quarles at Maryville High School).

I won't say anything until they announce but if what I heard was true then, we won't have anyone who is disappointed I can tell you that much!!!!!!!!

Are you talking about the guy from Mizzou? I have heard about him and think that there wouldn't be another choice if a guy like that had applied. I am pretty sure that Gary Rankin is a pretty good coach also in the state of tennessee as well as Ralph Potter.

Nick. Get with me on email or call my cell. Need to talk to you asap.

DL.