Sequatchie County

5wide

That's a great hire! His return to the valley is long overdue. Is a game between Sequatchie County and Chattanooga Central in the planning stage yet?

Article from the Chattanooga Times Free Press

Link:Sequatchie County hires football coach

I really like this hire and enjoyed what he said in the article about getting athletes to play that aren't thats been missing the last few years and I think he can get the school, fans and community back to where it was headed just a few years ago and from what I have heard the assistant coaches can't wait to hit the ground running. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Another article: The Tennessean - The Daily News Journal Barger leaves Cannon County for Sequatchie County

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Coach Barger, you deserve this position more than anyone. The athletes will play for you and its just a matter of time before Dunlap is best in the valley again. I'm gonna look forward to coming back for the first time to watch your team. No one loves this program more than you. One question. Is the Night Train still gonna be a fixture on the sidelines whittling who knows what during practice?

Article from the Chattanooga Times Free Press

Link:Sequatchie County hires football coach

I really like this hire and enjoyed what he said in the article about getting athletes to play that aren't thats been missing the last few years and I think he can get the school, fans and community back to where it was headed just a few years ago and from what I have heard the assistant coaches can't wait to hit the ground running. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Another article: The Tennessean - The Daily News Journal Barger leaves Cannon County for Sequatchie County

excellent hire