McKenzie Rebels vs TCA

maverick348

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whew, it's a little early for me to get this game on my mind yet but, since mav is ready to start it I guess I'll get on board. This one is gonna be BIG fans. The Rebels have the weapons to take care of business one more time if they will pay the price in the next few days to get the job done. This one should be a war between two teams that want to cross the river. Next Friday night, Rebel Field (aka---The Hornet's Nest) will host Jackson's current darling, the TCA Lions.

TCA is a good football team and this is gonna be a sure 'nuff west TN good 'un!!!!

Side note, the fans have GOT to pick it up!!!!!!!!!!! If I could go tonight, anybody almost could have been there. It was a good game and next Friday is gonna be even better. From here on out, McKenzie folks need to quit worring about other area games and worry about our Rebels. The players are really noticing your absence and it upsets them. I don't blame them 'cause it upsets me too. If I can fog a mirror I'll be there Rebels.

I saw a lot of Gleason letter jackets there tonight on our side of the field. Thanks 'Dawgs, we appreciate it!! Possibly even one or two from Greenfield. After tonight, the Rebels are the only 7A team still standing and we will apprecitate any and all of ya'lls support from the rest of the region for as long as we can carry it.

Whew, it's a little early for me to get this game on my mind yet but, since mav is ready to start it I guess I'll get on board. This one is gonna be BIG fans. The Rebels have the weapons to take care of business one more time if they will pay the price in the next few days to get the job done. This one should be a war between two teams that want to cross the river. Next Friday night, Rebel Field (aka---The Hornet's Nest) will host Jackson's current darling, the TCA Lions.

TCA is a good football team and this is gonna be a sure 'nuff west TN good 'un!!!!

Side note, the fans have GOT to pick it up!!!!!!!!!!! If I could go tonight, anybody almost could have been there. It was a good game and next Friday is gonna be even better. From here on out, McKenzie folks need to quit worring about other area games and worry about our Rebels. The players are really noticing your absence and it upsets them. I don't blame them 'cause it upsets me too. If I can fog a mirror I'll be there Rebels.

I saw a lot of Gleason letter jackets there tonight on our side of the field. Thanks 'Dawgs, we appreciate it!! Possibly even one or two from Greenfield. After tonight, the Rebels are the only 7A team still standing and we will apprecitate any and all of ya'lls support from the rest of the region for as long as we can carry it.

Come on Duck, give us at least 8 hours to soak up the "W". Fog that mirror. I didn't hear you yell much tonight but I did spot ya on the back row.

Something tells me we are gonna come out firing on all cylinders next Friday.

Come on Duck, give us at least 8 hours to soak up the "W". Fog that mirror. I didn't hear you yell much tonight but I did spot ya on the back row.

Something tells me we are gonna come out firing on all cylinders next Friday.

Come on duck??? Mav started this!!! I'm soaking up the W (literally), foggin' mirrors and wondering exactly when it was you yelled for me. If you ever tried to yell with broke ribs you'll know why you didn't hear me and if you were close enough to see me you weren't yelling for me if I didn't hear you!!!! Report for instrutcional classes beginning Monday evening at 6PM to prepare for next Friday. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We were on 7 cylinders tonight. Hope you are right about next week. We don't have much room for error left this season!!!

(Don't worry TM-33, if I'm livin' I'll be there!!!) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Looking forward to seeing the Rebels take another one. TCA is a good ball club, but McKenzie seems determined and as long as they play the whole game I don't think anyone can stop them. Good Luck Rebels ! I don't like to make score predictions but I will say McKenzie takes this one. Rebels...practice hard, play hard. All the way Baby !

I noticed TCA's Defense gave up 131 yds passing against bruceton. Derrick Carr might like those stats because I don't remember Bruceton Throwing for any Yards in any game. The thing about Mckenzie is the defense is on fire right now and the offense can run the ball or pass it. Good to see Sophomore Jake Johnson back on offense after almost 2 months with the ankle injury. The kid is going to be awsome next year. He really has a motor that won't stop. That saying i think TCA will score a couple of touchdowns. McKenzie defense just too much for the Lions.

REBELS 35 LIONS 14

This will be one of the Rebels hardest test as TCA has a quality program. According to the pundits the Rebels and TCA play much the same type game.

Take care of business Rebels.

Glad to see Jake Johnson carrying the ball again and what an outstanding performance in the 4th quarter for Jake. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO REBELS

You know, I'm a big fan of comparisons even though I know they don't reflect a teams performance accurately, but judging by the way Bruceton played TCA, and how McKenzie played FA, especially defensively, I have high hopes for McKenzie.

Also, I can only wonder what the outcome of the game would have been between FA and TCA had FA had their quarterback playing, I'm not so sure it still would have been a 34-7 game.

Either way, I'm looking forward to this game between TCA. Bethel is at home so I'll get to see this heck of a matchup.

I noticed TCA's Defense gave up 131 yds passing against bruceton. Derrick Carr might like those stats because I don't remember Bruceton Throwing for any Yards in any game. The thing about Mckenzie is the defense is on fire right now and the offense can run the ball or pass it. Good to see Sophomore Jake Johnson back on offense after almost 2 months with the ankle injury. The kid is going to be awsome next year. He really has a motor that won't stop. That saying i think TCA will score a couple of touchdowns. McKenzie defense just too much for the Lions.

REBELS 35 LIONS 14

TCA put 8 and 9 guys in the box to stop Chad Jordan with one on one on the outside. It should be easy to garner passing yards with 9 guys in the box to stop the run. This is the game that 1A in West Tn has been waiting for. I wouldnt expect for anyone to TCA much of chance seeing that yall pick them to lose to Union City (42-0) and Bruceton (28-14) and in control of both games. Remember that both teams have only lost to 2A opponents. Look for this to be a great game on Thanksgiving weekend in McKenzie. Im going to go against everybody and take TCA in a close one.