Peabody @ Milan

theplayer

Milan has the better defense and much better special teams and coaching. Depending on which Milan offense shows up they have the better offense. If the offense plays like it did last week, missing blocks, missing open receivers, and turning the ball over, Trenton has a very good chance of advancing. If the offense is clicking like it was last against WV and JCS Milan will win. This will rest on the shoulders of Coleman and the O line. Harper is a great athlete and Johnson is a good running back but Milan has speed all over the field from the D tackles to the safetys. It will be interesting to see which Milan offense shows up, how Peabody's coaching staff does, and the Trenton O against the Milan D.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like i was telling you dudley do-gooders /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> on 2 different threads last week, milan and peabody wil be playing at johnnie hale this friday are ya'll gonna get all up on the governor against me again? i sure hope so. i need some fresh fish /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> milan will be playing goodpasture at nashville next friday. why, well i'll tell ya'll why. in my opinion peabody is and will be the better team on the field friday night, but they are playing milan and milan has pretty much had peabody's number the past 30 or so years. so you have to factor in that milan is playing at home, milan does have a pretty good defense, milan has 4 GOLD BALLS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> SO THE INTIMIDATION FACTOR IS THERE. and don't say that peabody won't be intimidated because they will be just like milan will be intimidated when they get to the boro to play alcoa whose 2nd home is nashville because they play there almost every year. so come on boys let's hear it. tell me i'm putting the cart before the horse. i've been doin it all year and it's only failed me once and that was that week 1 fluke at huntindon. milan wins this one 16-13. but hey, that's just my opinion. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Intimidated? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Good one!

Its good to know even Milan fans think Peabody is the better team!

Here's a stat for ya Freeacen, Milan held Trenton's "HIGHPOWERED" offense to 6 points. Their defense is too good to lose this game. Milan's offense will rise up to the challenge and the Dawgs take this one 17-0. Jay Fields has really stepped up the last few weeks hitting almost every XP and FG.

6 points on 350 rushing yards!

Turnovers, cost us the game.......Milan didn't beat us , we beat ourselves, it won't happen again. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

6 points on 350 rushing yards!

Turnovers, cost us the game.......Milan didn't beat us , we beat ourselves, it won't happen again. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Red zone defense beat you. I dont see how telling us that with 350 yards and only 6 points proves that Trenton is the better team. You have to score to win.

I pray Milan will win this game...they'll have a better shot at beating Goodpasture than Trenton will!!! If Goodpasture were to play Trenton they'd easily have the speed to stop Kendal and that'd be it for Trenton...With Milan they have more than just 1 player to have to key in on and they have more overall team speed to play with Goodpasture!!!

Here is a stat for ya

Milan scored 13 on Peabody in the first half.....Milan gained 34 yards the second half. So Milan is averaging 13 aginst Peabody.

Guess what......it don't matter what they have done all year. This is the playoffs! THE game is this Friday night. This one will come down to who protects the football and wants the game more, you can't average that.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Talk your crap this year all you want. Because this will be the only year. When Kendell leaves its over, everyone knows that. So Trenton can bring there one year wonder into the playoffs and if Milan loses, they will be back in the 3rd round next year, and the next. Happy Trenton has a team this year but don't start spittin stats. Trenton is the current day Kansas.

Milan 24

Trenton 21

Red zone defense beat you. I dont see how telling us that with 350 yards and only 6 points proves that Trenton is the better team. You have to score to win.

psst....he was in the endzone before he fumbled!!! And that blocked punt for a touch.... And the 50 yd.run on 4th and less than 1 to go.... Not hard once you get through the line if they are all on the line......

Gonna be a good one...... strap it up!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Talk your crap this year all you want. Because this will be the only year. When Kendell leaves its over, everyone knows that. So Trenton can bring there one year wonder into the playoffs and if Milan loses, they will be back in the 3rd round next year, and the next. Happy Trenton has a team this year but don't start spittin stats. Trenton is the current day Kansas.

Milan 24

Trenton 21

And the Jayhawks are playing for a chance to go to the conference championship this weekend too...... One step away from the big show huh?