Peabody @ Milan

theplayer

And the Tide may be the calamity that sinks your freaking TOTO Friday night!!!

new guy is stirring it up. attaboy! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> milan by 3. but hey, that's just my opinion. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new guy is stirring it up. attaboy! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> milan by 3. but hey, that's just my opinion. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

And you are entitled to your opinion. But if these other idiots talk crap, you get it back!! Theres a new sheriff in town "K.H." Even if his term is about to end at the end of this season...... Three weeks from now!!

Any defensive coach will tell you a running QB is something that almost can not be accounted for. Every team who came to stop Kendal alone has been gashed by Johnson. It turns into a pick your poision game. Harper, Johnson, Abbott, Barnes, Crenshaw, or Big Mat Morris. Whats it going to be Milan? Kendal will get his yards spy or no spy, you can't stop him. Slow him down, maybe. The offense will grind it out on the ground and controll the clock. The D will stack the line to stop Gilbert and make Milan pass. And guess who will be waiting in the defensive backfield? Also don't forget special teams A.J. can house one on ya quick. I remind you as I reminded the Westview fans, this is not the same team you played a few weeks ago. We are /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> , Friday night we feast!

Bring it is all I can say. U want to talk up your team?? Then I will mine. U want to stack the box? Gilbert will run you over. But guess what? He will be back next year for u. And the next. U want to stack the box? We will run J.W. on sweeps and reverses for 13 yards a pop. U want to stack the box? Milan will throw to our 6'5 stud Trevino Moore(who accounted for double and triple teams against JCS all night). We will throw over the top all night. U want to stack the box? Then Milan's O-line will be prepared to hit u in the mouth. TRENTON is not the only team with play makers. Milan has their players, TRUST ME> WE ARE HERE EVERY YEAR, EVERY YEAR, CAN U SAY THAT? NO. ENJOY THIS YEAR. DON'T BLINK

Here is what I have to say. It doesn't matter who is going to do what next year, or the next year, or the next year. November 23, 2007 only comes 1 time for all of us. Friday night is what matters for right now. Let the kids play their game, because I hate to break it to you, but no matter how hard we hope our team wins, we can't really tell who is going to do what. But im sure that we already knew that. It does not matter who won what game until after the game and it only matters about that game. Whether Milan would beat Trenton 9 out of 10 times, those 9 times only matter those nine times, not the 10th. Its gonna be a good one.

As a Milan fan, I want to kill myself. Trenton, yes you people heard it right! TRENTON IS IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!! Just because you finally have a player to ride on the whole year and finally come into the playoffs and play the Milan team that is here every year. DONT TALK NOW. Milan has owned you for what? 100 years? YOUR UNSTOPPABLE OFFENSE GOT SHUT DOWN TO 6 POINTS LAST TIME????????? HECK MILAN SHOULDN'T EVEN STRAP UP TO SUCH A UNBEATABLE TEAM.

As a Milan fan, I want to kill myself. Trenton, yes you people heard it right! TRENTON IS IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!! Just because you finally have a player to ride on the whole year and finally come into the playoffs and play the Milan team that is here every year. DONT TALK NOW. Milan has owned you for what? 100 years? YOUR UNSTOPPABLE OFFENSE GOT SHUT DOWN TO 6 POINTS LAST TIME????????? HECK MILAN SHOULDN'T EVEN STRAP UP TO SUCH A UNBEATABLE TEAM.

It sure would make the world a better place, with not near as much arrogance and pompous crap to hear!!! /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

Shoot first... we'll ask questions later... saturday morning!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You want to know something that I find a bit funny? Who cares if ya do, im gonna tell you all anyways. You Milan fans are so "for the Mighty Bulldogs" but I am about 99.99% positive that you give Milan one bad season, which probably won't happen, but speaking hypothetically, if it was to happen. You would have about 100 people in the stands, and that would be the band. You guys are like Colts fans: all hardcore until they lose one.

You want to know something that I find a bit funny? Who cares if ya do, im gonna tell you all anyways. You Milan fans are so "for the Mighty Bulldogs" but I am about 99.99% positive that you give Milan one bad season, which probably won't happen, but speaking hypothetically, if it was to happen. You would have about 100 people in the stands, and that would be the band. You guys are like Colts fans: all hardcore until they lose one.

Oh excuse me, I messed up. With the band, there would be about 60 people. Because if you guys want to get onto things that are good year after year, we could easily do that. But this is a football topic, so Ill stay on that.

Oh excuse me, I messed up. With the band, there would be about 60 people. Because if you guys want to get onto things that are good year after year, we could easily do that. But Ill wait on that.

pls that may be the case with some but i can assure u i was raised milan ball and whether they do great or not i will be a milan fan also just supposed we did have a loosing yr say next yr how does that translate into 2 or 3 or more and in fact i dont see it happening how many yrs straight have milan been in the playoffs im not against peabody and think they are a great team just like milan im more scared of peabody then i am of goodpasture or anyone else maybe except alcoa but u get the point anytway

Bring it is all I can say. U want to talk up your team?? Then I will mine. U want to stack the box? Gilbert will run you over. But guess what? He will be back next year for u. And the next. U want to stack the box? We will run J.W. on sweeps and reverses for 13 yards a pop. U want to stack the box? Milan will throw to our 6'5 stud Trevino Moore(who accounted for double and triple teams against JCS all night). We will throw over the top all night. U want to stack the box? Then Milan's O-line will be prepared to hit u in the mouth. TRENTON is not the only team with play makers. Milan has their players, TRUST ME> WE ARE HERE EVERY YEAR, EVERY YEAR, CAN U SAY THAT? NO. ENJOY THIS YEAR. DON'T BLINK

Oh they took off that night when you palyed at Freed Field!!! Just brought the "B" Team because you knew you had a it in the bag huh?

Yeah, you are here every year and its a credit to the kids and the coaching staff, not to you idiots on here running your mouths....

Have you guys decided which up and coming lineman you will recruit to block for him next year? How about which QB you're gonna go after in 2 years?

Go ahead, trash the private schools for recruiting!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />