Peabody @ Milan

theplayer

Yep.

Read y'alls, too.

No difference. Just one big wizzin' contest.

Your side gives as good as it gets but some of you don't want to have to take it.

Actually this thread started out with Milan posters congratulating Peabody on making it this far and then giving their honest predictions and discussion on the outcome of the game which some Trenton posters took offense to.

To be completely honest it looks like the Trenton posters have an inferiority complex.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk your crap this year all you want. Because this will be the only year. When Kendell leaves its over, everyone knows that. So Trenton can bring there one year wonder into the playoffs and if Milan loses, they will be back in the 3rd round next year, and the next. Happy Trenton has a team this year but don't start spittin stats. Trenton is the current day Kansas.

Milan 24

Trenton 21

The culprit in this whizzin contest, wearing purple of course....

I was just thinking about this .Milan was caught with a player from another town i wonder if there football players are really from MILAN or other places . At least when we play , we do it with kids from Trenton only , we do not have to cheat to win, get help from referees . Look at the film from channel 7 news from last year.

ROLL TIDE

Everything that needs to be said for this game has already been said. I will post very little if any more about this game but I have to say this. You are an idiot. You just proved it. You are probably a Trenton player and you are on some kind of weird high because you are one of very few living people that has played on a Trenton team in the quarter finals (not knocking this years trenton team. They are good) You have absolutley no basis behind what you are saying, you are just taking stuff you have heard from hear-say and shooting off your little mouth. Congratulation to everyone from Trenton except "peabodyftblfan" on making it this far. Shouldn't have to worry about him much more though because assuming Milan wins friday I'm sure we will never have to hear from him again execpt when he gets on here to tell us how Milan cheated and payed the refs and bought all of our players escalades so they would go to school hear, and intentionally rigged the score board to screw Trenton out of valuable time and video taped their defensive signals the first game and used it in this game and got Tom Brady to secretely dawn one of Colemans jerseys and sneek into the game during clutch situations and provided steriods for all of our players. Grow up. Milan by 14

Actually this thread started out with Milan posters congratulating Peabody on making it this far and then giving their honest predictions and discussion on the outcome of the game which some Trenton posters took offense to.

To be completely honest it looks like the Trenton posters have an inferiority complex.

Milan has never congratulated Peabody including Milans coaching staff

Everything that needs to be said for this game has already been said. I will post very little if any more about this game but I have to say this. You are an idiot. You just proved it. You are probably a Trenton player and you are on some kind of weird high because you are one of very few living people that has played on a Trenton team in the quarter finals (not knocking this years trenton team. They are good) You have absolutley no basis behind what you are saying, you are just taking stuff you have heard from hear-say and shooting off your little mouth. Congratulation to everyone from Trenton except "peabodyftblfan" on making it this far. Shouldn't have to worry about him much more though because assuming Milan wins friday I'm sure we will never have to hear from him again execpt when he gets on here to tell us how Milan cheated and payed the refs and bought all of our players escalades so they would go to school hear, and intentionally rigged the score board to screw Trenton out of valuable time and video taped their defensive signals the first game and used it in this game and got Tom Brady to secretely dawn one of Colemans jerseys and sneek into the game during clutch situations and provided steriods for all of our players. Grow up. Milan by 14

you are also a fool

Some truth to that, I think things took a turn after my post offering a different prediction of the games out come. After that the board was flooded with post about how Milan shut us down the first game and "Peabody is a one man team". Neither point being true in any way. It seems like some Milan posters just want their side of the story told. Milan is in a place thet don't visit too often....facing a team who can beat them for real, not just playing the "this will be a tough game this week roll". I think there is a true fear in Milan this week, as there should be in Trenton, no one wants to be watching next week. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> We can shoot our mouths off all we want, but we cant play the game on this board, we can only hope the real game is as competative!

Can't wait for Friday!!!! See ya'll there!!!!

Wow its gone to a new level pbftballfan. And freeacen quit trying to validate your team. How many times do we need to tell you that everyone in Milan knows Peabody is a good football team more than capable of beating us. It is in the opinion of most Milan fans that Milan is the better team and will win this game. You disagree thats fine. It doesn't mean we think that Trenton has no chance or we are the best team ever. Take it for what it is. It's just an opinion. You've already stated that you hate Milan and every other surrounding town not named Trenton. Just chill out, it's a bunch of teenagers playing a game.

Milan has never congratulated Peabody including Milans coaching staff

So what! Do you really care if Milan congratulated Peabody, I don't. Peabody is a great team with great coaches, players, and great fan support (no matter what the record is). Who cares what Milan posters or anyone else thinks. This is a great time to be a peabody tide fan not matter what anyone else says. Just enjoy the moment. This is going to be a great week. One that the players will remember for a lifetime.

What!!! Tom Brady!!! Escalades!!!!Steriods!!!! Sign me up!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I agree with 98% of this post. Two things you have wrong Dynasty.........Lots of living people have played on a Peabody quarter final team, it hasn't been THAT long! Early 90's....lost the state championship to Franklin Road Ac.(Beat Milan, Humboldt, and UC as a single A team that year) It still hurts.

The other point is the out come!!! LOL See ya there!!!

Wow its gone to a new level pbftballfan. And freeacen quit trying to validate your team. How many times do we need to tell you that everyone in Milan knows Peabody is a good football team more than capable of beating us. It is in the opinion of most Milan fans that Milan is the better team and will win this game. You disagree thats fine. It doesn't mean we think that Trenton has no chance or we are the best team ever. Take it for what it is. It's just an opinion. You've already stated that you hate Milan and every other surrounding town not named Trenton. Just chill out, it's a bunch of teenagers playing a game.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Love you player, can we be friends? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />