Peabody @ Milan

theplayer

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually this thread started out with Milan posters congratulating Peabody on making it this far and then giving their honest predictions and discussion on the outcome of the game which some Trenton posters took offense to.

To be completely honest it looks like the Trenton posters have an inferiority complex.

Honest opinions stated in condescending ways (you couldn't resist the 'inferiority complex' comment addressed to Trenton people that sometimes not so nicely disagree with you). Some folks wish to take issue. Honest isn't the word- biased is. Biased in that you are for your team. I'm sure you honestly believe the opinions but they are based upon your loyalty to your team, not any facts. You are for your team.

Someone from Trenton posts taking issue with your opinion and state why their team will win and the contest is on.

Milan responds with another "honest opinion".

Trenton responds.

Definition of the wizzin contest to which I referred. Everyone is involved, even you. That's why we're here. We are enjoying it.

You can't take cover by saying,"We were just expressing an honest opinion".

Everyone starts with the outcome they desire in mind and then form opinions to support their desired outcome.

It's called being a fan. Is ok.

Silly to express an opinion and then make rules for the people that wish to rebut. You say what you say, they say what they say and it's all fine.

Makes for good rivalries.

This might have to be my last post for this week...

FACTS OF THE GAME:

1. Kendell will be the best player on the field

2. Milan is the better team.

3. Milan beat Trenton in regular season

4. Congrats to T for making the playoffs

5. Milan also beat Humb, USJ, JCS(twice), and Westview

6. Milan has not allowed a point in 10 quarters. (Held Trenton to 6 points in regular season)

7. The game is IN MILAN.

Those are the facts. Trenton IS a one man team. Period. Trenton fans have to realize that. WITHOUT HIM, YOU ARE NOT HERE. RIGHT???

But I'll take Milan at home in this one. It is tough to beat a team twice, but Milan is the more consistent, overall better team and should win this one with their defense.

My prediction: Kendell has 250+ yards on the ground. U can't stop him, but you can contain him.

Milan balances the run with J.W. and Gilbert, and the pass with Moore.

Late Kick wins it for Milan

Milan 24

Trenton 21

FACTS OF THE GAME:

6. Milan has not allowed a point in 10 quarters. (Held Trenton to 6 points in regular season)

7. The game is IN MILAN.

Those are the facts. Trenton IS a one man team. Period. Trenton fans have to realize that. WITHOUT HIM, YOU ARE NOT HERE. RIGHT???

But I'll take Milan at home in this one. It is tough to beat a team twice, but Milan is the more consistent, overall better team and should win this one with their defense.

My prediction: Kendell has 250+ yards on the ground. U can't stop him, but you can contain him.

Milan 24

Trenton 21

3,5,6,7 are facts. Everything else is opinion.

I'll bet Trenton puts 11 out there.

FACTS OF THE GAME:

7. The game is IN MILAN.

Milan 24

Trenton 21

WE CAN ONLY HOPE THAT IT IS....... Some of your facts are correct, some are subjective......some just dont tell the whole story of the previous game!!

FACTS OF THE GAME:

7. The game is IN MILAN.

Milan 24

Trenton 21

One man team? Tamias Johnson had 200 yards rushing against Milan last time...he has 1,200 on the season...more than any Milan back!

And Milan has played 8 qtrs. of scoreless football, not 10. Westview scored in the 4th qtr. in the last week of the regular season.

Honest opinions stated in condescending ways (you couldn't resist the 'inferiority complex' comment addressed to Trenton people that sometimes not so nicely disagree with you). Some folks wish to take issue. Honest isn't the word- biased is. Biased in that you are for your team. I'm sure you honestly believe the opinions but they are based upon your loyalty to your team, not any facts. You are for your team.

Someone from Trenton posts taking issue with your opinion and state why their team will win and the contest is on.

Milan responds with another "honest opinion".

Trenton responds.

Definition of the wizzin contest to which I referred. Everyone is involved, even you. That's why we're here. We are enjoying it.

You can't take cover by saying,"We were just expressing an honest opinion".

Everyone starts with the outcome they desire in mind and then form opinions to support their desired outcome.

It's called being a fan. Is ok.

Silly to express an opinion and then make rules for the people that wish to rebut. You say what you say, they say what they say and it's all fine.

Makes for good rivalries.

thank you doctor VON HELPENSTIEN /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> what have you got for a wife that nags all the time? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

thank you doctor VON HELPENSTIEN /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> what have you got for a wife that nags all the time? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Get her on here. I'll do the best I can. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />